Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ENDED] Taklimakan:Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 53. (Read 12900 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
How many stakes does a newbie earn for signature campaign, it’s not pointed, mistake
Hello, it’s not a mistake, newbies cannot participate in signature campaign
why?
copper member
Activity: 91
How many stakes does a newbie earn for signature campaign, it’s not pointed, mistake
Hello, it’s not a mistake, newbies cannot participate in signature campaign
Activity: 22
copper member

Hello. "Bounty participant can publish no more than 2 publications of the same type daily"
We will discuss with a team whether to count your three articles made in one day. The results will see on Tuesday. Follow the rules
Activity: 33
What is the exact number of posts for Signature Campaign?
Rules says minimum 10
Yeah, i saw it. and maximum? Doesn’t the number of my posts impact on my earnings?
seems like no, I think it’d b enough to make 10
Activity: 26
Rules says minimum 10
Yeah, i saw it. and maximum? Doesn’t the number of my posts impact on my earnings?
Activity: 33
Rules says minimum 10
Activity: 26
Activity: 28
In old topics I see TKLN, is that your tocken? Isn’t it TAN? I’m confused
It’s TAN now, it was swapped because of some fraud
Activity: 30
In old topics I see TKLN, is that your tocken? Isn’t it TAN? I’m confused
copper member
Do you plan any promotions for social media like Instagram\YouTube\Facebook? I could help you
Hello. We have YouTube campaign, you can look the rules at front page
Don’t you plan to cooperate with bloggers to increase the number of subscribers?
We have a bounty campaign right now, it’s a great possibility also + we give you an opportunity to earn?
Which way?
Making content for our platform, there are some campaigns where you can participate at
Activity: 34
Do you plan any promotions for social media like Instagram\YouTube\Facebook? I could help you
Don’t you plan to cooperate with bloggers to increase the number of subscribers?
We have a bounty campaign right now, it’s a great possibility also + we give you an opportunity to earn?
Which way?
copper member
Activity: 725
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 25
Is it compulsory to fill the profile with personal data?
Yeah, it’s one of the requirements of campaign
But I don’t want others to see my info
You can hide it in the settings section
Activity: 25
Is it compulsory to fill the profile with personal data?
Yeah, it’s one of the requirements of campaign
Pages:
Jump to: