Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ENDED] Taklimakan:Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 52. (Read 12900 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 9
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
1000$ is not a little amount of money. How can I be sure I will get it, not just making promotions for free?
hah, no sense, they already had airdrop and everyone got their $$. Moreover even for free, you will be able to earn later, when paid content will be available
How is that?
you write articles/blogs/strategies whatever you want, rise the number of your followers, rank and then provide it as a paid content
idea is convenient, but it’s not clear whether they will buy it
but it depends on your ability to write, everything is in your hands, and that’s why you need to gain subscribers now - to earn more in the future
Activity: 21
1000$ is not a little amount of money. How can I be sure I will get it, not just making promotions for free?
hah, no sense, they already had airdrop and everyone got their $$. Moreover even for free, you will be able to earn later, when paid content will be available
How is that?
you write articles/blogs/strategies whatever you want, rise the number of your followers, rank and then provide it as a paid content
idea is convenient, but it’s not clear whether they will buy it
How is that?
How is that?
copper member
Activity: 91
It’s needed to indicate my place of residation and phone number during registration. I don’t want others to see it. Is it possible to point it?
Hello. Your profile must be filled in but you can hide this in the settings, so it will not be shown to other users
and what about username? Is it necessary to indicate my real name?
nope, you can choose any other you like
Activity: 28
It’s needed to indicate my place of residation and phone number during registration. I don’t want others to see it. Is it possible to point it?
Hello. Your profile must be filled in but you can hide this in the settings, so it will not be shown to other users
and what about username? Is it necessary to indicate my real name?
copper member
Activity: 28
It’s needed to indicate my place of residation and phone number during registration. I don’t want others to see it. Is it necessary to point it?
Activity: 24
I don’t have twitter and facebook, can I participate without it?
It’s in the rules, so seems like no
but why is it needed? to increase the number of followers?
it’s not weird, every company do that to show themselves to others, but their platform is really worth of attention
yeah, not bad, especially for crypto beginners like me. I found there many useful things, but rules are too weird and too strict. There are many inaccuracies.
I also noted that but you can clarify your questions in manager or their telegram chats, there are good admins, they will help you
Activity: 34
it’s not weird, every company do that to show themselves to others, but their platform is really worth of attention
yeah, not bad, especially for crypto beginners like me. I found there many useful things, but rules are too weird and too strict. There are many inaccuracies.
copper member
How many stakes does a newbie earn for signature campaign, it’s not pointed, mistake
Hello, it’s not a mistake, newbies cannot participate in signature campaign
why?
Because a participant has to wear avatar and use Taklimakan signature, only junior or higher rank is able to do that
Pages:
Jump to: