Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 BOUNTYHIVE • FULL PLATFORM FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS (+Referral Program) 🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 29500 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Was at first delighted, but my delight goes with time as water flows away through my fingers! In fact the only income was from the crusher, with the others nothing! Moreover, I just fell out of Facebook before the calculation in one company, although I regularly and honestly performed all the tasks! it turns out I did, and the award is not received, who picks these awards? People who write that love what you love?
Activity: 294
Bountyhive wasted my hours. First I was joining bounties it was ok. But after a short time I realize my twitter account is different. I wanted to change it and asked 2 admin if they can help me. Because I was not aware of the system and afraid because I had no idea how the system works. One of their admin said he can handle it but seems he did not. Now it says my twitter is not suitable for the bounty and my stakes are not counted. I will leave if they do not solve this problem. This platform is big hell yes but you are alone in there. Global admins do not care of people. I wasted my hours and nobody answered me.

I want a solution asap.

@ColorlessK I sent you message with ss why you are not looking it?
Bountyhive wasted my hours. First I was joining bounties it was ok. But after a short time I realize my twitter account is different. I wanted to change it and asked 2 admin if they can help me. Because I was not aware of the system and afraid because I had no idea how the system works. One of their admin said he can handle it but seems he did not. Now it says my twitter is not suitable for the bounty and my stakes are not counted. I will leave if they do not solve this problem. This platform is big hell yes but you are alone in there. Global admins do not care of people. I wasted my hours and nobody answered me.

I want a solution asap.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
I really love bountyhive. So far it paid out great for me. Some people should be sad about they didn't get tokens they hoped for but they are definitely legit.

The question here is not if they pay or not!
We are just asking for a bit of transparency!

Why there is no public spreadsheet? I want to know how many people were rewarded, and how many tokens!
I really doubt that in 15minutes they get 5000 Telegram inscribed! When Telegram has around 1000 people.

I don't complain too much because I got my tokens, but I really think Bountyhive team pocket some tokens as well.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I really love bountyhive. So far it paid out great for me. Some people should be sad about they didn't get tokens they hoped for but they are definitely legit.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Where can I sign up as a newbie?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Those who are trying to prove this is scam were obviously banned there for some reason. I think it was caused by a multi-account sin  Smiley
Do not write nonsense for a set of posts.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Nice and convenient platform. Just got my referral payment. Easy and stable service, very pleased with it. Those who are trying to prove this is scam were obviously banned there for some reason. I think it was caused by a multi-account sin  Smiley
●Social Crypto Trading●
Full delirium. From the very beginning working with them. Pay all stable. In the screenshot, the last payment from the referral system: http://skrinshoter.ru/s/220418/NCUCPMCR?a
If you were paid, then it's very good. And for all to write it is not necessary, those more in such tone. The administrator of this scam is banned by the moderators deservedly.
Merit: 101
Be careful! Bountyhive SCAM!
Do not use Bountyhive. Bountyhive is scammers.
They stole my tokens. I participated in several bounty campaigns and in all campaigns they stole my tokens and appropriated themselves. At first they said that they would compensate and that I would continue to participate in the bounty campaigns of other projects. But now the questions why they do not pay my tokens they just ignore me. I asked to name the reason why they do not pay my honestly earned tokens, but they ignore me because they have nothing to answer.
Bountyhive is thieves and scammers. Do not use them, otherwise they will steal your tokens.

Full delirium. From the very beginning working with them. Pay all stable. In the screenshot, the last payment from the referral system: http://skrinshoter.ru/s/220418/NCUCPMCR?a
Activity: 228
Merit: 4
@colorlessk

I asked you a question here, not sure you've seen it.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3245886

It's about the accusations posted here.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I'm confused a little bit. Last comments for them are negative but there are positive ones too. Last online date of co-founder is yesterday but haven't give any response yet to negative comments.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
This looks very nice. With how big bounty hunting is getting this should do really well. A bit concerned about the few people i have seen that claim this is a scam, but ive also seen a lot of great positive feedback, too. Anyone else had a bad experience with them? The concept I absolutely love I have to say Smiley
●Social Crypto Trading●
Be careful! Bountyhive SCAM!
Do not use Bountyhive. Bountyhive is scammers.
They stole my tokens. I participated in several bounty campaigns and in all campaigns they stole my tokens and appropriated themselves. At first they said that they would compensate and that I would continue to participate in the bounty campaigns of other projects. But now the questions why they do not pay my tokens they just ignore me. I asked to name the reason why they do not pay my honestly earned tokens, but they ignore me because they have nothing to answer.
Bountyhive is thieves and scammers. Do not use them, otherwise they will steal your tokens.
Activity: 560
Merit: 1
is there anyone bountyhive like platforms?
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
Hello, manager. I did not receive tokens from my Iconic project. Who will help me solve my problem? I checked my wallet, no one changed it. Previously, all payments arrived on time
Activity: 150
A convenient platform for working with bounty companies! I participate in projects and get tokens!
Thanks for your work!)
Activity: 79
very good site. demand is large and sometimes I do not have time to register for a new project, all the places are already occupied. But it's even good that there are restrictions on the number of participants, otherwise there would be very little earnings
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
Moderators have banned the OP of this thread for scamming:

Nice that BCT moderators are dealing with scammers like colorlessk & his Ambisafe/Bountyhive cronies.

Hopefully Andrey Zamovsky/nixoid/colorlessk will be permanently banned soon & less people will be scammed by him/them.

I say again:

DO NOT INVEST IN ANYTHING RUN BY THESE SCAMMERS - YOU WILL GET STUNG!!!!

Edit:  I suggest anyone who has been scammed by Andrey Zamovsky/nixoid/colorlessk/Ambisafe/Bountyhive should open a scam accusation in the proper thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

...& leave the appropriate negative feedback on their trust profiles:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/colorlessk-1029845

&

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/nixoid-244

Same person.

This will help stop others getting scammed by them.
Pages:
Jump to: