Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 BOUNTYHIVE • FULL PLATFORM FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS (+Referral Program) 🔥🔥 - page 6. (Read 29500 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I'm following the airdrops from Bountyhive for the last 1.5 months. Absolutely fantastic job, already got my Pindify tokens & looking forward to get new ones soon.

Thanks for this great idea  Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I would like to see progress, and it is possible to work in the empty months and get 0. And then not prove anything, because without reports.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Why the Doctailor has two bounty campaigns? Not only on Bountyhive platform, but on Bitcointalk too. In their Twitter they say to join the bounty on Bitcointalk, and don't say about Bountyhive..
That is their twitter post about bounty https://twitter.com/DocumentTailor/status/969321422282686464
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
The BOUNTYHIVE platform sounds interesting. It's good here in BTT, but why do you want to go to such a platform? It doesn't seem to see more advantages.

Hey there and Welcome to Bountyhive!

Our massive influx of users since we launched surely shows that people are not so happy here on Bitcointalk  Smiley

Here are 5 reasons out of an endless list of benefits:

1. A nice, sleek and easy to understand interface.
2. One place to link all your accounts once and then never having to worry again.
3. Limits for participation so the rewards stay high for everyone.
4. Verified Campaigns to prevent shady & scammy ICOs.
5. Escrowed Bounty Pools to ensure every Bounty Hunter gets paid.

If you want to know more, check out our articles on Medium - Welcome to Bountyhive & How does Bountyhive work?

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
The BOUNTYHIVE platform sounds interesting. It's good here in BTT, but why do you want to go to such a platform? It doesn't seem to see more advantages.
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
Howdy. Is there any possible way to check our progress in a campaign? And a few more questions please...

How can we check:
Stakes per campaign type (Twitter/FB/Etc.)
If we are getting credit for all our work (missing stakes happens in all bounties)

Is there a way to contact a bounty manager regarding each specific campaign? I see no button which stands out for support and there is no support link in the menu.

The website is nice and works decently for what it is, but with so many people - 10000+ working right now, it would be great to be able to check status of each campaign for us individually.

Thanks very much.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Is dropil campaign over. I can't find it on the platform anymore

Almost... You can find it in the Participation Closed Tab.

Or if you are already enrolled just go to "My Campaigns" under your personal menu.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Is dropil campaign over. I can't find it on the platform anymore
Activity: 420
Merit: 49
For article campaign - what languages supported?
Activity: 164
Thank you very much friend! I sent my data to a private message.

Hey, just got back a response from the dev team!

Check your messages!

It's incredibly fast! Wonderful those. support! Thank you very much! BOUNTYHIVE The best!  Smiley

Hey, just got back a response from the dev team!

Check your messages!
Hello! I received today this notification:

NOTE: YOUR ENTRY STATUS IS 100% FINAL.

Entries are double-checked by different members of our staff and we will NOT change the status of your entry after we've already verified it.

Reason:
You signed up for the Pindify Facebook Campaign but at the time of verification, your Facebook Profile was not set to Public. In order for us to be able to check your entries, your profile must be set to Public. Next time, please set your Facebook Profile to Public before entering a Facebook Bounty!

But my profile is always open to everyone. All bounties accepted it, and even projects in which there is a Personal Area, also always counted stakes. In what there can be a reason of refusal?

Well, that is pretty simple, you either did not, in fact, have a public profile or you made a mistake when submitting your profile on Bountyhive which prevented us to check your profile, resulting in an invalid entry. Send me a PM here with your Bountyhive username and I'll forward it to my team to check your user data and tell you where the problem is. Please make sure to include your problem (invalid facebook) in the PM!

💈 We present to you 3 brand new Bounty Campaigns on Bountyhive: 💈

🤖 Dbrain - Dbrain provides a simple tool for crowd workers and data scientists to turn data into real-world AI solutions. Crowd workers are instantly rewarded for doing simple tasks on data labeling & validation. Data scientists can use the resulted datasets to train AI apps. We automate most of the AI production workflow and provides all sides with flexible tools including a web application and a Telegram Bot.

🎩 DocTailor - DocTailor's mission is to lay the foundation to enable non-crypto businesses to access the multi-trillion dollar cryptocurrency economy; at the same time, pave the way for organizations and individuals, to create self-automated tailor-made agreements and smart contracts. Easy, fast, cost‐effective access to useful, complex contracts that deliver useful functionality and create business opportunities.

🔑 StealthCrypto - Using proprietary, end-to-end Dynamic Split Encryption™, Dynamic Split GeoDistribution™, and quantum number generation, quantum key distribution and authentication, StealthCrypto is creating a single Quantum Secure Digital Identity (QSDI) ecosystem that is secure, private, available on demand and will be far superior to any existing ID systems.

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰

Entries are double-checked by different members of our staff and we will NOT change the status of your entry after we've already verified it.

Reason:
You signed up for the Pindify Facebook Campaign but at the time of verification, your Facebook Profile was not set to Public. In order for us to be able to check your entries, your profile must be set to Public. Next time, please set your Facebook Profile to Public before entering a Facebook Bounty!

But my profile is always open to everyone. All bounties accepted it, and even projects in which there is a Personal Area, also always counted stakes. In what there can be a reason of refusal?

Well, that is pretty simple, you either did not, in fact, have a public profile or you made a mistake when submitting your profile on Bountyhive which prevented us to check your profile, resulting in an invalid entry. Send me a PM here with your Bountyhive username and I'll forward it to my team to check your user data and tell you where the problem is and make sure you will get rewarded in future campaigns. Please make sure to include your problem (invalid facebook) in the PM!
Pindify was the first campaign to successfully end on the platform.

How can we see the result of our participation, if we are successful, and how are we going to get the tokens?

I also have some referrals, and I did not receive anything for their participation on the campaigns.

All participants have received notifications on our platform, be sure to log in and check your status!

ETH has also been awarded to referrals with accepted entries, some of our members have already requested payouts!  Smiley

Edit: Now I see you wrote in the other thread you received your tokens, Congrats!

Reason:

Activity: 24
ICONIC - LET'S MOVE THE CHAINS | AN ICOS ECOSYSTEM ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬ ● ● ● BUILT THROUGH DECENTRALIZED ASSURANCE

Bitcointalk Username : Riosilvio
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/riosilvio-1842870
Facebook Profile link  : https://www.facebook.com/yudha.hartadi1
Friends Count           : 1332

Twitter Profile link      : vhttps://twitter.com/YudhaHartadi11
Followers Count         :203

telegram name          : Yudha Hartadi
ETH address              :0x5167D038F56DE2F7DB1142bF0E7fF56dC12644C5
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Pindify was the first campaign to successfully end on the platform.

How can we see the result of our participation, if we are successful, and how are we going to get the tokens?

I also have some referrals, and I did not receive anything for their participation on the campaigns.
Activity: 24
ICONIC - LET'S MOVE THE CHAINS | AN ICOS ECOSYSTEM ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬ ● ● ● BUILT THROUGH DECENTRALIZED ASSURANCE

Bitcointalk Username : Riosilvio
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/riosilvio-1842870
Facebook Profile link  : https://www.facebook.com/yudha.hartadi1
Friends Count           : 1332

Twitter Profile link      :https://twitter.com/YudhaHartadi11
Followers Count         :203

telegram name          : Yudha Hartadi
ETH address              :0x5167D038F56DE2F7DB1142bF0E7fF56dC12644C5http://avatar BOUNTYHIVE
Pages:
Jump to: