Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 BOUNTYHIVE • FULL PLATFORM FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS (+Referral Program) 🔥🔥 - page 5. (Read 29500 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
homt.net
Hi
I am participant of HERO signature campaign from last 3 weeks i am following admins to update my signature stakes through telegram as well as  bitcointalk PM nobody responding . Its more than a 3 week still issue not resolved . I cant able to aprticipate any other campaign because of this restriction .
I know your busy with bountyhive please atleast look into your participants .
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Very convenient to use thing. It will undoubtedly be in demand and therefore it can be gladly introduced and developed
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Can you explain me something?
Do you count post and repost manually or you have automated bot to do this job?
Do you plan to share with participant any table of counting something like a spreadsheet with weekly counting done?
Also, same campaign rules on btctalk thread can be different than rules on your website, which are correct?

I did not get any answers to my question.
Now Twitter improves his TOS in the fight against spammers. A lot of Twitter accounts is now suspended or blocked to tweet or retweet. I see in some campaigns, Twitter accounts with 3,5-4k retweets, now have "only" 700-1000 rt.
It would be good to take this into consideration if you want to keep your campaign service on a high-quality level. it certainly is much more precise than twitteraudit service
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
From the very beginning I work with this platform. 2 projects have already been completed. Payments from both came very quickly in due time. I also worked with the referral system that was in the beginning. Good platform
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
A stunning platform! Practical every week add 2 to 3 new campaigns! Thank you guys for your work! Continue to please us with new projects!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
The website really makes the bounty hunters job easier.

It is also way better than bounty0x which got millions of dollars for bounty website.
Activity: 160
Merit: 23
Great platform,i started working on campaigns,and i really hope that work will be paid  Smiley
Activity: 84
Hello! It's a very cool platform, i like it so far, but there is one question. In the rules of the subscription campaign, it is not specified in which language posts should be. Does this mean that the language of posts can be different?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Can you explain me something?
Do you count post and repost manually or you have automated bot to do this job?
Do you plan to share with participant any table of counting something like a spreadsheet with weekly counting done?
Also, same campaign rules on btctalk thread can be different than rules on your website, which are correct?
Activity: 79
I will answer my own question! tokens credited to the wallet automatically! very nice site
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
This is the first time I got payment from bountyhive, very surprises that’s all the work for payment very fast, thanks and always good luck for your website.
Activity: 79
The earned tokens are transferred to wallets automatically? Tell me please
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
love this platform!
really organize well and all going on time (they have own bounty timeline with actual date!)
i really hope they consider to make mobile app , it'll make it easier to us who work using phone Grin

Thank you for the kind words! We are constantly working on new features to add to Bountyhive!

We want to do it right the first time, so your wait will be always worth Smiley
Dear, ColorlessK! The Bountyhive platform is an excellent idea. What about the newbies? Can they participate in facebook, twitter or telegram of the bounty on the Bountyhive platform? Can they expect to receive rewards after the end of the campaign bounty? Tell me, please. Thank you in advance.

Hey there Valery, Welcome to Bountyhive! 🎩

Newbies have always been welcomed and part our community 😃

Your Bitcointalk rank or your experience in general doesn't have any connection with our Social Media Bounty Types!
Smiley

On Bountyhive, you only need a Bitcointalk Account for Signature and Translation Bounties!

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
love this platform!
really organize well and all going on time (they have own bounty timeline with actual date!)
i really hope they consider to make mobile app , it'll make it easier to us who work using phone Grin
I'm following the airdrops from Bountyhive for the last 1.5 months. Absolutely fantastic job, already got my Pindify tokens & looking forward to get new ones soon.

Thanks for this great idea  Cheesy

Thank you and and Welcome to Bountyhive 🎩

Me and my team, we are so happy when we see the community appreciate our projects and work, it's heartwarming honestly, thank you, Kenapsi! ✌️

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰
Why the Doctailor has two bounty campaigns? Not only on Bountyhive platform, but on Bitcointalk too. In their Twitter they say to join the bounty on Bitcointalk, and don't say about Bountyhive..
That is their twitter post about bounty https://twitter.com/DocumentTailor/status/969321422282686464

The DocTailor Team has decided to run 2 different Bounty Campaigns with 2 different Bounty Pools. The DocTailor Bounty Campaign on Bountyhive has no connection with the one on Bitcointalk!

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰
Activity: 82
Merit: 3
Dear, ColorlessK! The Bountyhive platform is an excellent idea. What about the newbies? Can they participate in facebook, twitter or telegram of the bounty on the Bountyhive platform? Can they expect to receive rewards after the end of the campaign bounty? Tell me, please. Thank you in advance.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
minter.network
It would be nice to be able to connect different Twitter accounts. Now there are more and more companies on the platform, social media accounts can be overloaded.
Pages:
Jump to: