Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive scam - page 13. (Read 5511 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504
July 20, 2018, 02:26:54 AM
I think that Bountyhive is not scam. Nowdays it is not simple to find successful ICO and most of BountyHive projects were not able to collect money,  it is the main reason why bounty hunters are not satisfied.
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 02:15:42 AM
i noticed it but we could do less, now in  the present days we are not allowed to write articles on tthe steemit blog and even blogspot post were being rejected. I wrote two artices one on the sttemit and other on the blogspot but all were rejected making my effort a useless one.
They are paying less of the our rewards because nowadays i think their are more bounty hunters using the platform.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 12:47:59 AM
I do not believe in earning on projects like Bountyhive and the rest. There are expected small payments due to too many participants.
Activity: 70
July 19, 2018, 07:05:38 AM
I second to this,they are ravenous individuals shitty site completely wacky ,I educate individuals to haul out with respect to bountyhives, and join bitcointalk.org ,satoshi created btc to check eagerness and get ride of unified frameworks, blacklist bountyhives.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
July 17, 2018, 02:18:37 PM
I read this almost everywhere and there are a lot of people who really believe that Bhive is literally scam. I don’t have my own experience with them but to be honest this bad rumours about them make me to stay away.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
July 17, 2018, 02:17:37 PM
Bountyhive has one of the best organized systems when we talk about connecting both hunters and ICOs on the best platform that both sides get great results.They do escrow and ensure that the hunters are paid for their work.What is more painful for hunters is most bounties do not pay them.Bountyhive CEO will go extra miles to make sure hunters are rewarded accordingly. I like that platform.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 17, 2018, 02:15:49 PM
I think Bountyhive isn't scam. But I'm joined so many in Bountyhive project and I didn't get enough amount of reward, it's happened because dumped crypto market condition.
of course, without any reason to blame anyone or not. But as the proverb says, there is no smoke without fire. Perhaps there are some facts that speak about the unfair behavior of the team of this platform.
Activity: 120
July 17, 2018, 02:08:29 PM
Maybe you're right. But bounty hunters choose this for themselves. Therefore, we should not complain about it
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 10:22:33 AM
basically you are right but actually not quite right, bountyhive is a team that has made it easy for bounty hunter, so bountyhive also have to set the token division according to the task.
if you really do not like bountyhive ya do not have to come alone.
so bounty hunter is self-contained
But we need another Altcoin, because many people are involved in cryptocurrency, it would be nice to have altcoin other than bitcoin as an option now because Bitcoin price is too high in the market. In addition, we should be more experimental to discover other new things like altcoin, when it comes to investment and in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 10:11:16 AM
basically you are right but actually not quite right, bountyhive is a team that has made it easy for bounty hunter, so bountyhive also have to set the token division according to the task.
if you really do not like bountyhive ya do not have to come alone.
so bounty hunter is self-contained
Activity: 252
July 17, 2018, 10:10:53 AM
Look shady because of not not giving a public tract of what going on to the bounty participant regarding its task completion. Anytime they can edit their own created spreadsheet and those doesnt receieved token have no right to  talk what the problem. They making themselves as a perfect checker whose not need for second verification
Activity: 476
July 17, 2018, 10:01:57 AM
I also noticed that. The managers are not sincere with the bounty hunters. They are always digging pits for the hunters. I wrote  Article for about 6 of the ir campaign nothing was given to me as reward only a constructed law of not having enough viewers that was given for my effort. This is how bad it can be.
Activity: 420
July 17, 2018, 09:56:29 AM
For me, bountyhive is not a scam. They are just only managing the projects then they will received their salary. There are some people that earns a lot of money on bountyhive so dont quit bountyhive. Smiley
Activity: 504
July 17, 2018, 09:47:19 AM
I do not know right or not. but can you give me real proof if bountyhive is a scam? I've followed bounty campign in bountyhive, and I think it's normal, even the result is quite big. if indeed there are some that are taken by the bountyhive party, it maybe paid for their own because successfully bring ico program to success.
Activity: 434
July 17, 2018, 09:45:39 AM
Exactly! I don't rely on bountyhive. their programs seems shady and quantity of participants makes me thinking that there are bot accounts. Payout's are extremely small!

On such platforms it is better not to take part in bounty programs because the payouts are very small. It is better to participate directly with proven managers and then the chances increase
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 09:42:11 AM
They are really scam they are filing their pockets with real ether and giving us Shitcoins which not able to launch on exchanges like PINDEX, ROX, ECH etc
Activity: 434
BITWIN
July 17, 2018, 09:39:27 AM
Exactly! I don't rely on bountyhive. their programs seems shady and quantity of participants makes me thinking that there are bot accounts. Payout's are extremely small!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 09:36:34 AM
All can be, but so far nothing can be done, so we are content with what's there!
Activity: 42
July 16, 2018, 08:33:04 PM
hai all, ia m join bountyhive for facebook crusade bitcoinus, my installment its around 17 BITS. I got 3 days a go..i didnt think about other..see in message gathering on the off chance that you wanna know condition..
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
July 16, 2018, 08:23:04 AM
After all, there is a fairly well-known and active team of developers who constantly help the participants.

BS. Well known for scamming more like..... Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: