Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive scam - page 2. (Read 5511 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 09:04:00 AM
I don't work with Bountyhive anymore. Because it has so many scams in there. Now I have a better alternative platforms for work with bounty.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 06:43:29 AM
According to observations of my friends, bounty-campaigns in half do not make payments for the work of the participants. And if you pay, it goes 2 times less than in 2017.
Activity: 87
August 29, 2018, 10:57:48 PM
No bountyhive is not scam , but it is still not good to use. Because when any campaign starts site is down and you cannot register for any bounty. And two hours after posting new bounty, there are no any place in twitter and facebook campaign.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 29, 2018, 05:07:38 AM
In this project, I lost time. Of the 10 projects, I have not yet received a single token. I think all the projects that are on this platform are half the scam.
Activity: 154
August 29, 2018, 03:06:22 AM
I don't think bountyhive is a scam, with so many ICO successes in their community.

I've been receiving tokens for Bountyhive portal's bounty campaign, so I don't think it's a scam.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
August 29, 2018, 03:02:36 AM
In my opinion, bountyhive is a good bounty program, it applies a payment system with a process that is much faster than its usual bounty campaign. Even though projects that come from bountyhive have limitations in providing information, such as the value of the task you have generated, the calculation of the token you will get. But the bountyhive will provide information for the grace period for distribution. So you can check your wallet within the specified period. The majority results from bountyhive also have a number and also a high value and the quality of the tokens is good. So that can't be said to be a scam.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 29, 2018, 02:45:57 AM
I've been participating in bounty campaigns on Bountyhive since the advent of this platform and I do not have any complaints about either the team or the software. I get all the tokens on time in accordance with the work done. I think that the negative for Bountyhive is related to the low quality of the ICO projects that conduct the campaign bounty and the presence of multi-accounts from unscrupulous participants. I would like to wish Bountyhive success in developing the platform and improving the mechanisms of protection from dishonest participants.
Activity: 146
August 29, 2018, 01:58:43 AM
Everyone has the right to their opinions. I think this platform is not a scam because they have a good history so far. I have never seen bad news about bountyhive and bounty always gets paid from this platform. Maybe because too many participants make payments too small, I think that's what you feel and say Bountyhive is a scam.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 01:50:43 AM
The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I understand that we have started to meet a lot of such teams, but to say that all teams are like that would be a big mistake. There are very promising, necessary for the life of the whole society, and they need to look, they will make our lives better. Perhaps it will not happen quickly, but life should be better thanks to such teams.
Activity: 154
August 29, 2018, 01:47:54 AM
In every Bounty Campaign, Spreadsheet is very important. It shows the transparency of the campaign. It was my question too when I tried to join the bountyhive before. I can't say if they are a scam or not. but for me, I just want to be safe so I never joined any campaign under the Bountyhive.
Activity: 22
August 29, 2018, 01:44:45 AM
I prefer bounty where I can see my stakes via spreadsheets which indirectly promotes transparency. Anything short of that I see it as injustice and unfairness. I ain't working for anybody to get rich doing nothing.
Activity: 238
August 29, 2018, 01:35:19 AM
I think we have to rely them about there work for computing the stakes, we might dont know what they are doing on the stakes or manipulating, but what if we are the ones who are wrong? Accusing them without any reason and evidence, we just say like that because we cant see how they comoute stakes and other works. Maybe we have to be considerate to them for their work.
Activity: 364
August 29, 2018, 01:30:17 AM
I have doubted this a long time ago because my stake on it was not counted. I also ignored it and I don't join anymore campaign runned on Bountyhive. Newbie bounty hunters should be carefully and i personally advise not to join campaigns on Bountyhive.
Activity: 104
August 29, 2018, 01:24:44 AM
Yeah, it seems to be a scam for me. There are a lot of crypto workers gather around the bounty hive platform. So each bounty has a lot of the number of participants. When that happens, The profits of each participant get decreased. And also now this platform contains a huge number of scam campaigns. In my point of pixel, I just recommend you to find another good platform to get bounties. Bounty hive is useless now, even when you chose a good quality bounty from it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
August 29, 2018, 01:14:03 AM
Unfortunately by the time I try to get to any of the campaigns they are all full so it seems there is just a certain group of people there that benefit form the campaigns there. I try to get to content listings but they are always full so I have given up now even logging in to bountyhive anymore. I wish those who do benefit from their campaigns good luck and you are very lucky because I do not see the light of day with this bounty portal and it makes me sad that I cannot enter even one campaign.
Activity: 219
August 29, 2018, 01:10:57 AM
because this is the biggest year where many scams and they are not responsible for what has been done. Our Bounty Hunter feels where we can't enjoy the results of our labor so be careful
Activity: 120
August 29, 2018, 01:05:01 AM
The project Bountyhive is actually good it's just we need to be smart in choosing projects. And in the Bountyhive this is all not transparent because we as participants could not see the results of our work. It is better to join the other project and all the work we can check the results.
Activity: 434
August 29, 2018, 12:56:59 AM
I've been stuck in this bountyhive platform and ultimately provide no pay. Maybe it was just once and didn't want to sign in again. Although many good projects in it but would also risk if produces the same results as what I got before. This is because what is in bountyhive cannot be monitored so prone to be fraud or scam.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
August 29, 2018, 12:47:24 AM
Bountyhive was victorious in its time. But for now, he has lost many interested ones. As I know, the bounty that comes from bountyhive is pretty good quality. Because the bounty registered in bountyhive has done research in advance to test the level of feasibility and legitimacy. So that the majority of bountyhive is not a scam, the spreadsheet case does not exist, it is indeed one of the characteristics of it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 12:46:50 AM
thanks for the heads up, i will avoid them
Pages:
Jump to: