Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive scam - page 42. (Read 5541 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 03:40:04 PM
I agree with your opinion, Bountyhive is not transparent, in a day there is a member who Signed up 6000 people in the Facebook Campaign and Twitter Campaign, I think that is not possible, members who list too much in a day.

perhaps there is very easy to perform tasks. and advertising the videobloggers on YouTube, and many people joined, BH have many accounts now.
Activity: 185
April 12, 2018, 03:33:22 PM
I agree with your opinion, Bountyhive is not transparent, in a day there is a member who Signed up 6000 people in the Facebook Campaign and Twitter Campaign, I think that is not possible, members who list too much in a day.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
April 12, 2018, 03:32:43 PM
Might be? because if you are them what would you do if you can manipulate the stakes without getting traced? there are no transparency with their website,no spreadsheey means no one can complaint on how much you will get.Im sure there is something shady that is going on with this website because if you are in their side you will be dumb not to get plenty of tokens from these campaigns.

Well I think that's really the reason why the use of their website is free to use, because they are getting paid thru the bounty of the people who participating them using their website. I think it really wise if we still use the old fashion way of joining the bounty to avoid being scam.
Activity: 308
April 12, 2018, 03:32:16 PM
friend. of course I agree with you. the more money, the more scammers around them who strive to deceive everyone and get a lot of money. But I am sure that such money will not bring them happiness in life. The need to earn money in an honest way and nothing else.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 03:23:49 PM
I've never used their services and I'm not going to use it yet, because I think that people can find themselves good campaign bounties, but the fact that they offer it is certainly not bad either, but I think it's superfluous, now a lot of good bounty managers, why would not go to them?
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
April 12, 2018, 03:21:24 PM
I have been involved in generosity campaigns for a long time and have not yet complained. The signature campaigns suit me quite well and the size of the award in general, too. I just do not like the fact that recently, in the context of the generosity campaign, ICO indicates the possibility at any time to change the terms of payment for generosity, sometimes without even indicating in what cases such a change is possible. This is followed by the ICO commands and, at their discretion, change the amount of payment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 03:21:23 PM
Yup, 0 transperancy on their website. I am 100% sure they are manipulating the bounties to get tokens for themselves.
Absolutely! That is why I don't trust that site too much, I would rather stick here rather than wasting my effort here, I would rather take risk in entering bounty and signature campaign here in forum although some were scammed too but I prefer it rather than bountyhive.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
April 12, 2018, 03:18:15 PM
Yup, 0 transperancy on their website. I am 100% sure they are manipulating the bounties to get tokens for themselves.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 03:17:27 PM
On their experience participation on Bountyhive can say so, that in principle likes. Like the fact that they before the beginning of the bounty of the company take away the bounty pool for payments, this in turn ensures that at the end of the bounty for example with me will not require kyc which I do not like. But there is minus. For example, media companies in the rules written one thing and in fact how they rate the article remains a mystery. In one company did not count any of the 6 articles, citing the fact that they have few views and few comments. At the same time, there was nothing written in the rules about the minimum number of views and comments to the article. In the next company, paid for an article, one of 6, which had very few views and it was posted on an unauthorized site (personal blog). That is, what is the logic I do not understand. Naturally a large number of participants this, too, minus. In the end, having for example a large number of subscribers or status on the forum you receive a penny.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
April 12, 2018, 03:17:24 PM
Seeing alot people posted for the review, most of it seems to be paid

And i dun find any reason why bountyhive wouldn't want to pay, just joined them recently, will update once get my payment
Activity: 224
April 12, 2018, 03:16:00 PM
Do not assume that Bountyhive does a scam.
Perhaps with a simple way of doing bounty they have their own calculations of the results obtained by the bounty hunter.
Although it seems less transparent because there is no spreadsheet.
If you are not sure about bountyhive you should not register the project here in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 03:10:12 PM
I received bounthive bounty. Why do you talk about scam? The only issue that is not clear to me is transparency. you do not really understand who the participants are in the bounty and how the prizes are calculated
Activity: 162
April 12, 2018, 03:07:46 PM
For those who are good at choosing projects - there is no need to use the services of such platforms. Such a person can participate in projects himself.
Activity: 112
April 12, 2018, 03:07:19 PM
What is it? There we also can partiipate in bounty? When i try register they i said i need at least Jr. Membet
Activity: 378
April 12, 2018, 03:04:39 PM
I joined the bountyhive, I am completely satisfied about it. I was paid some campaigns, I am happy about the reward I received. Bountyhive created to not need to report, they developed the system without a spreadsheet, the job is updated automatically. So, my protest bountyhive is scam. If you do not like bountyhive please ignore it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
April 12, 2018, 02:26:12 PM
one of the most important things that concern me is that they are not transparent. in my opinion the spreadsheet is important, but inside the bountyhive I did not find it.
Spreadsheet is necessary, without it anyone can fool bounty hunters.
I've never used bounty hive because I've heard there are just too many participants, but if this is true that should be changed. They have to be transparent about this.
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 02:24:53 PM
The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket
Seriously man?? What's your proff of the 2 % share you talking about... Bountyhive is a new platform... And they'll probably improve on their work over time
Activity: 223
April 12, 2018, 02:09:41 PM
The truth most be told, I would not agree the assumption that bountyhive is a scam, despite the fact that they have thrirown shortcomings. The first issue is that most of the ICOs on their platform are not projects with future prospects and aside that, participants do not have access to the bounty spreadsheet with is not too transparent. I believe if they can work on these, they are good.
April 12, 2018, 01:53:30 PM
I heard bountyhive very personally. I think it's a popular place. nice campaigns can come out. but we have to follow it very often. otherwise it is hard to come up with nice campaigns.
Activity: 50
April 12, 2018, 01:46:14 PM

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket

On bountyhive there are so many people, because there is no need to make reports. And very many people like it. I do not undertake to confirm or deny anyone's words. Time will tell. So far I've heard a lot of positive feedback.
Pages:
Jump to: