Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive scam - page 37. (Read 5538 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
May 06, 2018, 08:27:43 AM
I don't see any problem with bounty hives. It is a business. Instead of you to search for your own bounty program, you rely on them to provide you that service, hence they will take the higher proportion.
Activity: 295
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 08:25:31 AM
I dont think that bountyhive is scam, its nice platform for earning tokens for bounty hunters... you should check out it better, some of the rewards are not instant, and you just need to wait
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
May 06, 2018, 08:18:58 AM
I see that many people have problems with this platform, what is the way out of this situation? Who heard that they are going to ban the Steemit platform?
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
May 06, 2018, 08:14:12 AM
The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket

I noticed it too this platforms has made the Bounty Payments too low and your correct We just Used even with Scammers Because some of the Bounty Management like Tokensuite  has said" that they even know the developers who approach them all they have handle are in form of Verbal Online Conversation" and until now no safeguards has been made to prevent this to happen in the future! so its totally unsafe we are not 100% sure if we paid or not in the End so Work with caution with this platforms. just choose Wisely!
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 07:41:18 AM
I agree with you. People who participate in the bounty of the companies offered on the platform Bountyhive, take a large percentage. There is no system to track your results. The fact that there is such a large number of participants - it's not strange because this platform is very popular and there are really a lot of participants.
Activity: 51
May 06, 2018, 07:30:59 AM
Yes, I agree with your point of view. Most people lose money and at the same time there will certainly be a few people who can make money from it. I believe that if you are smart enough, you can still make money from here.
SLT
Activity: 200
Merit: 4
Transparent decentralized exchange with debit card
May 06, 2018, 07:26:35 AM
We were thinking to create bounty campaign via bountyhive platform becasue we are redesigning our bitcointalk thread and white paper but after reading this I am not sure that we should use bountyhive Sad

Question for bounty hunters:
Could you recommend us good and trusted bounty platforms ?
Activity: 19
May 05, 2018, 10:45:25 AM
Until now I have worked with them. I'm thinking this, but seeing the ones written here I think I'll think a little. It does not seem right to take advantage of the work of the participants.
Activity: 223
May 05, 2018, 01:15:17 AM
Bountyhive is good and very nice platform, except they lack transparency and mostly they don't attract good ICO, it is almost a month now that there payment method has change from there timeline on each campaign.
Activity: 117
May 05, 2018, 12:55:25 AM
Yes, I agree with you, most of them are illegitimate.
Activity: 532
May 05, 2018, 12:49:03 AM
I have many problem of payment by joining in bountyhive campaign, I have waiting for one month more to get my payment form their bounty campaign, but until now they are not sent me the payment form signature campaign stealcrypto. Campaign have ended more one month but the payment still delay until unknow time, I have ask their team and always said we will process the payment as soon possible. They have delay and do not sent us the payment.
Activity: 255
May 05, 2018, 12:35:54 AM
This amazes me too, that last news was not the most pleasant, one scammed, another postponed, third cancelled, this is sad!
Activity: 336
May 05, 2018, 12:33:29 AM
I will not be able to say that the payments I have received so far are very profitable because of the high number of participants. one of the most important things that concern me is that they are not transparent. But I can say that I have never experienced similar problems or paying difficulties.
Activity: 350
May 05, 2018, 12:30:05 AM
I've heard many projects on their platform. Dbrain, Kora, SocailCXN these company bounties are stopped or canceled. I hope they manage to solve the problems.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 12:25:35 AM
there are indeed positive or negative from this bountyhive. but reportedly ICO project from bountyhive always just a success. and the distribution process is also very fast. but I myself still do not know whether it is so or not. because I see also the project of bountyhive rather strange. Very risky for fraud. Moreover, we ourselves can not participate in control. The spreadsheet is not showing. and we also can not know whether we can stake or not.
Activity: 236
Merit: 4
May 05, 2018, 12:19:08 AM
Thats why i hate participating with events using stakes. participating with them doesnt mean you only have chance even though you did the effort.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
May 05, 2018, 12:16:55 AM
I concur, they are now  threatening to ban people that made article post on steemit with fake upvote and comment. My question how do you define a fake comment. Secondly, why ban people and delete their account what happens to the task they have done before. They will take it all.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
May 05, 2018, 12:05:24 AM
I think it's not a scam, but their shortcomings do not transparently give such stake in google spreads, so we can not see the way they count the stake
I agree with that but they have to improve their service if they want to stay in the business.
In the bounty industry the competition is also getting bigger now due to lots of ICOs, so it's up to them if they will improve or not.
Activity: 123
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
May 04, 2018, 11:16:16 PM
I have friends who follow bountyhive, and he said if he is always paid on time, there are some tokens that are paid in locked, that's fair to me. So I have a conclusion bountyhive not a scam
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
May 04, 2018, 11:09:33 PM
Indeed to bountyhive in a spreadsheet, we can't know and we can't do a check of the data acquisition total stake. But I keep thinking positive because there have been several projects such as Dropil, that includes a successful project and the participants get paid. According to my project in cooperation with the Bountyhive deserves to be followed.
Pages:
Jump to: