Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive scam - page 39. (Read 5541 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
April 26, 2018, 10:47:34 PM
i aggre with you, i tested bountyhive for some bounty, after almost 1month i didn't see any notification or something for my submition is accept or not, and the stake table is not transparent, its just bad
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
April 26, 2018, 10:22:09 PM
try to join signature campaign, then you will get big prize
always obey the rules and never look for problems with the manager
I prefer amazix agencies for bounty needs, as they are very proffesional
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 10:19:04 PM
There are some problems in bountyhive  such as nobody dont know the calculation of stake in bountyhive, also  they dont use spreadsheets.
But they always pay on time. I got paid for 4 compaigns on bountyhive, there is no problem with that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 12:03:57 PM
Working on the platform is the same as making bounts without reports. There are a lot of people in  both places but the fees are less. I would have  my own schedual and control everything by myself.
Activity: 55
April 26, 2018, 11:30:27 AM
 I also support your view. This is why I said it is important to know their operational model. In any case these things may be discussed with the manager and still if one do not finds a satisfactory answer, we may move on.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 08:28:04 AM
i second to this,they are greedy people shitty site absolutely wacky ,i advise people to pull out of bountyhives, and join bitcointalk.org ,satoshi invented btc to curb greed and get ride of centralized  systems, boycott bountyhives.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 08:20:40 AM
I do not like this platform, there is a suspicion that the farm's bot works there, until the end of the company you do not see how many stacks you have, many participants, get very little Angry
Activity: 96
April 24, 2018, 08:16:43 AM
Dont think so they always reply when you ask a question and when an ico finished they send your bounties and never stole my bounties so I trust them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 02:55:32 PM
What do people write here? Are there any people who have already participated there? I do not see something on the forum of bad commentaries that this resource is really bad or deceiving people, believe me, if it were there in fact, people would write about it with great disappointment.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 21, 2018, 02:51:34 PM
It's not a big deal when we have a automated platform so there can be a 6000 participation very easily. You can not say it scam because you don't need to maintain any links or upload it on bitcointalk weekly. Everything is automated they check our work on their own and that's a good thing because its very less time taking  bounties. Honestly speaking I don't smell any scam because everyone loves such bounties where you don't need to send anything.
Activity: 196
April 21, 2018, 02:51:05 PM
I disagree with you. After the bounty finishes bountyhunter get about 60 $ -100 $ at ICO prices. I think this is a normal salary with a bad market. Now the organizers have set limits for participants.
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
April 21, 2018, 01:53:12 PM
Well... I think so, I had seen it as well. There is less information about them and I do not think that the people behind are well- known, or at least known people.

They are well known - scammers.

The people behind Bountyhive are the same people behind Ambisafe, who are well known scammers. They are just using a different name.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 04:47:18 AM
Well... I think so, I had seen it as well. There is less information about them and I do not think that the people behind are well- known, or at least known people.
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 04:45:18 PM
I agreed with you on what you just observed cuz its always been the talk of many people that they are bunch of scammer,  I also participate in one of their campaign and they paid me a little token for all the shares and likes I do for them.
Am just appealing to them to change for better.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 20, 2018, 04:29:55 PM
Thats really dissapointing, as I alredy took 2 bounty campaings on this site. Doese anyone recived any tokens from them? They don't have any spreadsheets, so it's not possible to track is they count any stakes or not. But I think if they really became a SCAM then new projects won't be listed on their site. So I hope to get at lease some reward. By the way, on my bounty finished already (Kora), so I'll check soon whether they pay or not.
Activity: 29
April 20, 2018, 03:09:24 PM
One of my friends tried bountyhive and after he completed all steps, his account was deleted. he contacted the support  but got no response so far.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 03:07:53 PM
I'm disappointed in BH, too. The last thing I'll try is to participate in their company signature. After completion, I will decide on further participation on their website.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
April 20, 2018, 03:04:44 PM
90% of the projects there are sh!tcoins trading for 1/50 or worse of ICO price, specially those which had a crazy amount like 5000ETH bounty.  Sether will be much better, first campaign on monday. It's automated, and not with an army of workers but blockchain.
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
April 20, 2018, 03:03:23 PM
For the record, a quote from their thread:

Be careful! Bountyhive SCAM!
Do not use Bountyhive. Bountyhive is scammers.
They stole my tokens. I participated in several bounty campaigns and in all campaigns they stole my tokens and appropriated themselves. At first they said that they would compensate and that I would continue to participate in the bounty campaigns of other projects. But now the questions why they do not pay my tokens they just ignore me. I asked to name the reason why they do not pay my honestly earned tokens, but they ignore me because they have nothing to answer.
Bountyhive is thieves and scammers. Do not use them, otherwise they will steal your tokens.

Activity: 756
Merit: 252
April 17, 2018, 11:25:43 PM
What a good info for me. I'm about starting to like this group but if OP is right I'd rather stay away from this group and find another.
That is not really the idea, do not rely on a centralized service to find a bounty campaign for you to join, do it yourself it is not really that difficult the only thing that you need to do is to look for a bounty campaign in the right section of the forum, campaigns like that appear all the time you only need to be patient to select the best.
Pages:
Jump to: