Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhunters.io: Innovative Bounty Platform for Influencer Marketing - page 11. (Read 16371 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 251
dear manager plz update my stake for Bitminer Factory  signature post
thanks
im waiting sir
post link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43424862
plz update
dear manager plz update my stake for Bitminer Factory  signature post
thanks
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
How come Liqnet restarted? The bounties for posting on bitcointalk Announcements says it will update automatically and give stakes. When I looked at executed tasks I saw nothing. So now what?
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
I really like this Platform and the project itself. Bounty campaigns are made so easy. When I use this service for my bounty campaigns, I have much more time for other things. I think every project should use the Bountyhunters platform for campaigns.
Hello manager, for the price of Steak every day is always down, Is there a separate count for the price of Steak ...? or fixed steak prices.
the stakes change with the number of participants. not fixed
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
I like this platform so much. Bounty campaigns made so easy. There is so much more time for other things when I use this service for my bounty campaigns. I think every project should use Bountyhunters platform for campaigns.

Strongly agree with you, the benefits are certain if the project joins the BountyHunter platform
Hello manager, for the price of Steak every day is always down, Is there a separate count for the price of Steak ...? or fixed steak prices.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I like this platform so much. Bounty campaigns made so easy. There is so much more time for other things when I use this service for my bounty campaigns. I think every project should use Bountyhunters platform for campaigns.
Bountyhunters have a good term for the future and all worker here will be happy with this nice project
NICE CHANCE FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE
this kind of task is much better "action = reward" model, than the conventional model that is done manually, survey and analysis your project is amazing. Wink
dear bountyhunters manager, , i have passed 3 tasks bountyhunters ,bitminer factory and kratos signature bounty post but untill now i have not received any stakes..... plz update it.

Hello! It's currently undergoing maintenance. The update of the system is coming soon!
OK thanks Sir  Smiley

same 7 my pending assignments, BountyHunters Avatar and signature, telegram LIQNET, KRATOS telegram post, Bitminer Factory join telegram telegram, MIB Coin Join the telegram channel, waiting for system update.
thankyou for the response
be patient bro, it will updated soon. don,t worry  Wink
i get my stakes  Cool thans Bountyhunters.
dear bountyhunters manager, , i have passed 3 tasks bountyhunters ,bitminer factory and kratos signature bounty post but untill now i have not received any stakes..... plz update it.

Hello! It's currently undergoing maintenance. The update of the system is coming soon!
OK thanks Sir  Smiley

same 7 my pending assignments, BountyHunters Avatar and signature, telegram LIQNET, KRATOS telegram post, Bitminer Factory join telegram telegram, MIB Coin Join the telegram channel, waiting for system update.
thankyou for the response

OK thanks Sir  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 51
Merit: 1

with the presence of bountyhunters.io obviously benefiting both parties from companies and owners of social media accounts, improving project efficiency by reducing investment time and financial costs associated with product launch.
join : https://bountyhunters.io/ and get your rewards Cool
our bounty campaign now:

BountyHunters
Bitminer Factory
LIQNET
KRATOS
MIB Coin
                                                                       BTCNice chance allBTC
I used this site but why when I want back to my dashboard after check my bounty I`m out from the site and must login again and sometime loading is very slow ?
may be the internet connection at you very slow,i worked in this platform every day and it works well and fast with me.
hello manager @bountyhunters.io, may i add or replace the PARTICIPATE link using my referral link on the signature, this can also help your project.
Pages:
Jump to: