Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhunters.io: Innovative Bounty Platform for Influencer Marketing - page 7. (Read 16371 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Just yesterday I found out about this company and am very glad that I started working with you. A good bounty company and a great idea. Soon all the people of the Earth will buy housing through your platform.
copper member
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
I am waiting for an answer to my questions on both channels here and in the Telegram group from yesterday. Keep coming back every hour but still no solution or reply.

Will you answer OP or maybe I should wait for managers from Telegram to respond with the solution to this problem?

Please answer if you are able to help me here.

Your request has been forwarded to developers, they will fix the problem on the fisrt-come basis. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I am waiting for an answer to my questions on both channels here and in the Telegram group from yesterday. Keep coming back every hour but still no solution or reply.

Will you answer OP or maybe I should wait for managers from Telegram to respond with the solution to this problem?

Please answer if you are able to help me here.
Activity: 811
BountyHunter Blogs are very innovative, all the problems for brands and hunters are answered with a very good solution
legendary
Actually, there is a task for Bountyhunters and Kratos ann threads and I have problems with.

In the task, description is said that we can post 2 times and the award is 2 stakes. I have commented 2 times few times in both threads in one day but always get paid only one time 2 stakes. Why?
I think I should get 4 stakes.

Am I right? Please explain.
Actually, there is a task for Bountyhunters and Kratos ann threads and I have problems with.

In the task, description is said that we can post 2 times and the award is 2 stakes. I have commented 2 times few times in both threads in one day but always get paid only one time 2 stakes. Why?

me  too i get  only 2 stakes. I think you have to talk to the manager about this

Hello. We need to know your Bountyhunters user ID to check (you can find below your name in the user profile on the platform). Please, send it via PM or contact our bounty manager via Telegram for the fastest support: https://t.me/nvlasoffa

Bountyhunter.io is a scammers please be aware and don't wast your quality time with them. they did  will did not pay you your full payment. i have proof against them

What a proof? We are curious as well.
If you consider your stakes to be counted incorrectly, you can always contact us via our Telegram chat for the fastest support: https://t.me/icoreward

I have contacted managers using Telegram group but nobody responded two times. That is why I thought to write here.

From what I see there are other members with this same problem. So this task is broken for sure for both Kratos and Bountyhunters threads.

P.S
My bounty ID 1090
copper member

me  too i get  only 2 stakes. I think you have to talk to the manager about this

Hello. We need to know your Bountyhunters user ID to check (you can find below your name in the user profile on the platform). Please, send it via PM or contact our bounty manager via Telegram for the fastest support: https://t.me/nvlasoffa

Bountyhunter.io is a scammers please be aware and don't wast your quality time with them. they did  will did not pay you your full payment. i have proof against them

What a proof? We are curious as well.
If you consider your stakes to be counted incorrectly, you can always contact us via our Telegram chat for the fastest support: https://t.me/icoreward
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Activity: 644
Merit: 251

legendary

When is intended to add new projects? I joined platform month ago and all this time there are only 5. Is this number optimal or you do not see new good projects?
all new camaign and ico in BOUNTYHUNTERS platform ccomming soon
be patient bro
the focus is already there, while waiting for a new project, the bountyhounter team is not likely to take the project carelessly
copper member
i'm unable to bind my reddit account with the bountyhunters platform, forwarded the issue in Telegram channel without a reply

I have tried today to bind my Reddit account to the bountyhunters platform hoping the issue was resolved, but nope and still no reply to my request not in here or in Telegram channel  Undecided

We are currently renewing our integration Reddit. It will take some time, around 1-2 weeks approximately.

What will this integration provide? Will we be able to do task automatic like Facebook or Twitter?
It would be great if such an integration will be possible. This saves a lot of time.

Only requirements for Reddit are too high! 200 posts 500 comments are just too much. I am Redditor for 6 years with my one account and I have something 140 and 100. So I need 10 years to get to this limits. I have to add that I use Reddit frequently and post sometimes but I am not a spammer.
I agree with you, 200 posts 500 comments too much, to attract hunters and brands, should it be that big ...?

No of course not. This should be max 100 comments and 50 posts as a minimum and stakes should be counted for letters in posts or content qualitet.
Like I said I am so long on Reddit and was not able to reach such a high number of posts and comments. Change this rule because there will be plenty of spam only to achieve needed post count to be eligible for the bounty.

When there will be new projects? Do you have any scheduled already?

Thank you for the opinion, we will consider this issue!
When is intended to add new projects? I joined platform month ago and all this time there are only 5. Is this number optimal or you do not see new good projects?
all new camaign and ico in BOUNTYHUNTERS platform ccomming soon
be patient bro
legendary
i'm unable to bind my reddit account with the bountyhunters platform, forwarded the issue in Telegram channel without a reply

I have tried today to bind my Reddit account to the bountyhunters platform hoping the issue was resolved, but nope and still no reply to my request not in here or in Telegram channel  Undecided

We are currently renewing our integration Reddit. It will take some time, around 1-2 weeks approximately.

What will this integration provide? Will we be able to do task automatic like Facebook or Twitter?
It would be great if such an integration will be possible. This saves a lot of time.

Only requirements for Reddit are too high! 200 posts 500 comments are just too much. I am Redditor for 6 years with my one account and I have something 140 and 100. So I need 10 years to get to this limits. I have to add that I use Reddit frequently and post sometimes but I am not a spammer.
I agree with you, 200 posts 500 comments too much, to attract hunters and brands, should it be that big ...?

No of course not. This should be max 100 comments and 50 posts as a minimum and stakes should be counted for letters in posts or content qualitet.
Like I said I am so long on Reddit and was not able to reach such a high number of posts and comments. Change this rule because there will be plenty of spam only to achieve needed post count to be eligible for the bounty.

When there will be new projects? Do you have any scheduled already?
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
wow it's good bountyhunters for everyone but unfortunately I am currently running a signature campaign. maybe after my jobs is finish i will join this project. good luck team
do you have media social bounty ?
Yes you can join the social media campaign here https://bountyhunters.io/ Facebook, Twitter and telegram campaign.
Good luck

congratulations to join bountyhounter, read whitepaper, blog, and websites, you will get a lot of knowledge.

I have tried today to bind my Reddit account to the bountyhunters platform hoping the issue was resolved, but nope and still no reply to my request not in here or in Telegram channel  Undecided

wow it's good bountyhunters for everyone but unfortunately I am currently running a signature campaign. maybe after my jobs is finish i will join this project. good luck team
Yes you can join the social media campaign here https://bountyhunters.io/ Facebook, Twitter and telegram campaign.
Good luck
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
legendary

I have tried today to bind my Reddit account to the bountyhunters platform hoping the issue was resolved, but nope and still no reply to my request not in here or in Telegram channel  Undecided

legendary
Is there anybody from the team active in this thread? I don't think so.

This is already my 4th post with no answer at all. This is not good. OP or the team should be active here. Is a nice project and if you open ann thread it should be nice to take care of the people which are interested and commenting here.
Hello. Sorry for the late reply.
From few days I see this. When will this maintenance be over?
Hello. The website is working. Please, try to enter the website via this link: http://bountyhunters.io
Thank you for your answer. Indeed your link works.

I just can't understand how this is possible. I was on Bountyhunters web page when maintenance begins and after two days I still saw this message about scheduled maintenance and page was not responding.

Is the original URL for Bountyhunters web page changed?
There was a technical error with the redirect. When trying to load the website with old cookies, some users got to the old domain. Fixed now.

Thank you for reply Bountyhuntres.io team. I am very happy to be a member and to be able to use your platform.

I have a question about payments. Participated in Levelnet, Bitminerfactory, Mib coin bounty and still didn't received any payment, despite they are already closed.

When will these bounties be paid?

The rewards desribution :

BitMiner Factory - September
MIB Coin - August-September
Bountyhunters - September-October
LIQNET - October
how to check your LVL rewards?

To check, just paste your ETH  address in the field "7.  balanceOf" and press query , you'll see your actual balance of LVL.
https://etherscan.io/token/0x9f0577396ede6414394fc97ae222418e8a96ed24?a=#readContract

Try adding LVL token your wallet manually. In order to do that, use the following data:
Symbol: LVL
Decimals: 6
Contract address: 0x9f0577396ede6414394fc97ae222418e8a96ed24

Thank you very much for this detailed information.

I knew that this will be paid little later but thought maximal 2 weeks. I understand that this is not easy for Bountyhunters team to change the payout date because they are not in power to do it.

Anyways, no problem to wait and I hope there will be no delays because lately a lot of bounty campaigns distributions in which I participated was postponed. This will be good if there will be no delays.
Pages:
Jump to: