Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhunters.io: Innovative Bounty Platform for Influencer Marketing - page 8. (Read 16371 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Is there anybody from the team active in this thread? I don't think so.

This is already my 4th post with no answer at all. This is not good. OP or the team should be active here. Is a nice project and if you open ann thread it should be nice to take care of the people which are interested and commenting here.
Hello. Sorry for the late reply.
From few days I see this. When will this maintenance be over?
Hello. The website is working. Please, try to enter the website via this link: http://bountyhunters.io
Thank you for your answer. Indeed your link works.

I just can't understand how this is possible. I was on Bountyhunters web page when maintenance begins and after two days I still saw this message about scheduled maintenance and page was not responding.

Is the original URL for Bountyhunters web page changed?
There was a technical error with the redirect. When trying to load the website with old cookies, some users got to the old domain. Fixed now.

Thank you for reply Bountyhuntres.io team. I am very happy to be a member and to be able to use your platform.

I have a question about payments. Participated in Levelnet, Bitminerfactory, Mib coin bounty and still didn't received any payment, despite they are already closed.

When will these bounties be paid?

The rewards desribution :

BitMiner Factory - September
MIB Coin - August-September
Bountyhunters - September-October
LIQNET - October
how to check your LVL rewards?

To check, just paste your ETH  address in the field "7.  balanceOf" and press query , you'll see your actual balance of LVL.
https://etherscan.io/token/0x9f0577396ede6414394fc97ae222418e8a96ed24?a=#readContract

Try adding LVL token your wallet manually. In order to do that, use the following data:
Symbol: LVL
Decimals: 6
Contract address: 0x9f0577396ede6414394fc97ae222418e8a96ed24
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

This is already my 4th post with no answer at all. This is not good. OP or the team should be active here. Is a nice project and if you open ann thread it should be nice to take care of the people which are interested and commenting here.
Hello. The website is working. Please, try to enter the website via this link: http://bountyhunters.io

I just can't understand how this is possible. I was on Bountyhunters web page when maintenance begins and after two days I still saw this message about scheduled maintenance and page was not responding.

There was a technical error with the redirect. When trying to load the website with old cookies, some users got to the old domain. Fixed now.

Thank you for reply Bountyhuntres.io team. I am very happy to be a member and to be able to use your platform.

I have a question about payments. Participated in Levelnet, Bitminerfactory, Mib coin bounty and still didn't received any payment, despite they are already closed.

When will these bounties be paid?
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
i'm unable to bind my reddit account with the bountyhunters platform, forwarded the issue in Telegram channel without a reply

I have tried today to bind my Reddit account to the bountyhunters platform hoping the issue was resolved, but nope and still no reply to my request not in here or in Telegram channel  Undecided

We are currently renewing our integration Reddit. It will take some time, around 1-2 weeks approximately.
Thanks for reply manager, anyway there is no Reddit tasks on the bountyhunters platform
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
i'm unable to bind my reddit account with the bountyhunters platform, forwarded the issue in Telegram channel without a reply

I have tried today to bind my Reddit account to the bountyhunters platform hoping the issue was resolved, but nope and still no reply to my request not in here or in Telegram channel  Undecided

We are currently renewing our integration Reddit. It will take some time, around 1-2 weeks approximately.

Very good to know about it because you are giving a very easy way for people to do the tasks, while other companies couldn't able to do the bounties easily. So we look forward to adding some more bounties in coming days which it will attract more users.
copper member
Activity: 51
Merit: 1

copper member
Activity: 51
Merit: 1

Very convenient platform, intuitively anderstandable for any user. I work there about a month.

Though don't receive any reward yet.
The desribution of rewards from bountyhunters platform:

BitMiner Factory - September
MIB Coin - August-September
Bountyhunters - September-October
LIQNET - October
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
appearance for the web is more friendly, with the separation between brand and hunter, easier to understand, waiting for the next update
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Very convenient platform, intuitively understandable for any user. I work there about a month.

Though don't receive any reward yet.
legendary

Please answer my questions.

I try to keep posting frequently in this thread but I will stop if there will be no reaction from the team or OP even further.

Bountyhunters.io is the best bounty service existing actually in my opinion. Keep doing tasks every day because is so easy. Just register and in few clicks you are done with bounty tasks. No need to search for links or explanations. This service  is a lot better as Bounty Ox,
legendary

I tried to connect my reddit account but invalid request Undecided?
while waiting for a new project, with a good program, we focus on existing projects first, the bountyhunter team works very well.
When will get our rewards for Bitminer Factory bounty?

I have a similar question regarding payouts. I am already 3 rd month registered and I do tasks frequently. Already 3rd campaign ended and I still didn't get paid for the first one.

How are payouts made? When? Can somebody, please explain?
Bitminer Factory ICO is still ongoing, i think all payouts will be made after token sale it's done

Hard Cap is set at $100m, If Hard Cap is met, the ICO will be closed. ICO will be closed anyway on 30/9/18, that to my knowledge.

I have a similar question regarding payouts. I am already 3 rd month registered and I do tasks frequently. Already 3rd campaign ended and I still didn't get paid for the first one.

Bitminer Factory ICO is still ongoing, i think all payouts will be made after token sale it's done
legendary

I don't have a problem with the Bountyhunter url, and it's good enough to update the web, the look is always fresh.

From the time I got the link, I have no problems with Bountyhunters page too but keep asking myself how could this be possible that I saw maintenance message for few days on the original page. Anyways, now works good and I am very happy to be a member.

We need more bounties because actually 3 of ongoing campaigns will be closed in three days.

for bountyhunter extended 31 days ahead, and 2 more projects completed, hopefully the target is achieved
Pages:
Jump to: