Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Age of Rust - RUSTBITS Game Economy & Trading cards [CLOSED] - page 18. (Read 54961 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
hey dev will the asset of the token will be automatically created if we receive the coins on counterparty platform

So, the token will be sent automatically to your counterparty address, you won't have to do anything to claim them.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
yes,you can check how many rustbits you will receive.go back to page one and look at facebook spreadsheet,i believe you are #198 and on twitter spreadsheet you are #343.tokens will be distrubited july 31
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
if you submitted a counterparty wallet address for ico or bonuses,your rustbits will appear in your wallet when they are distributed on july 31.

if already distributed on 31 july will appear my wallet from bounty camp facebook & twitter? Cheesy
when people buy into ico's they can see how much bonuses will be awarded before they participate,knowing all ico tokens may not sell,has to decide if the amount of bonuses will hurt or slow their investment.personally im trying to understand why this is as i dont know how that works exactly.
if you submitted a counterparty wallet address for ico or bonuses,your rustbits will appear in your wallet when they are distributed on july 31.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
Man

you sold around 15 millions RUSTBITS for 150 BTC and then you plan to give 15 milions to random people here on forum and that registered in game?  I am one of those that will give this gift from you.
 If you really do that. You will scam those that invested 150 BTC in your game. Please think what you are doing. Normally bouty is 3% if you go fro 10% is around 1.5 million rustbit for bounty. NOT 15 million!

EDIT: OK i see ICO is still on. usually bounties are calculated when ICO ends so i sort of made a mistake. But please think of those that gave you money to develop game. they are your first care and protect them no matter what.  If you give 10% of what was sold in ICO fro Bounties you will be super generous. Farm more then 90% of other ICOs.
somebody here in the sig camp started a petition to lower the bounty to 10M and dev created the poll to lower the bounty and bounty hunters said NO!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
@Febo,i was wondering how those big bonuses will affect the price,as i bought ico.
i mean bonus is nice but not if it affects initial price valuation.ide like to know how these prices are set initially.any info or link that explains this process would be appreciated from anyone,thanks

I posted to early maybe all coins will get sold and will be fine. But with 19 millions coins sold you cant give 15 millions coins for free.
Activity: 720
I missed the info from dev, will it later need a new wallet update or how am I still confused?Tongue Please tell me Cheesy
@Febo,i was wondering how those big bonuses will affect the price,as i bought ico.
i mean bonus is nice but not if it affects initial price valuation.ide like to know how these prices are set initially.any info or link that explains this process would be appreciated from anyone,thanks
im pretty sure after the tokens are distributed on july 31,the token will show automatically in your cp wallet showing your balance.at least thats how it worked with bcy.anyone can confirm this?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Man

you sold around 15 millions RUSTBITS for 150 BTC and then you plan to give 15 milions to random people here on forum and that registered in game?  I am one of those that will give this gift from you.
 If you really do that. You will scam those that invested 150 BTC in your game. Please think what you are doing. Normally bouty is 3% if you go fro 10% is around 1.5 million rustbit for bounty. NOT 15 million!

EDIT: OK i see ICO is still on. usually bounties are calculated when ICO ends so i sort of made a mistake. But please think of those that gave you money to develop game. they are your first care and protect them no matter what.  If you give 10% of what was sold in ICO fro Bounties you will be super generous. Farm more then 90% of other ICOs.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
hey dev will the asset of the token will be automatically created if we receive the coins on counterparty platform
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
never been using counterparty before , and tried to register but im bit confused about its feature , i dont see btc option on counterparty exchanger so , my question is if stake already distributed how can we exchange it for bitcoin ? thank you so much , by the way it means 75000 rustbit token is equal to 1 btc right ? well technically if some people got 500 stakes from bounty will get roughly 0.25 btc .. correct me if im wrong  Grin
Activity: 175
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Is blog bounty still open?

i think no. because the stakes already counted and the coin will be distributed soon

I'm curious about this.I think it's over but I'm not sure

It's unfortunate.. but thanks
Activity: 798
Merit: 260

I'm curious about this.I think it's over but I'm not sure
Activity: 261

i think no. because the stakes already counted and the coin will be distributed soon
Activity: 175
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
I dont think the ico ends until july 31,and with
 the price of bitcoin dropping so fast,your getting rustbits cheaper now in the later bonuses than what you would have if btc had not dropped .so in reality price is lot cheaper than it would have been had bitcoin not dropped.so still great time to buy some rustbits
Activity: 593
For what reason of ICO ahead of time has ended? I am very sorry that I haven't managed to take part.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I registered with counterparty wallet address from an exchange, I just realised and want to change. hope it is no too late and can I still change it?
Pages:
Jump to: