Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] 💎💎 CEDEX: First Ever Certified Blockchain Diamond Exchange 💎💎 - page 2. (Read 48825 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 193
got my tokens from signature campaing. best luck for both sylon and cedex team.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I received a CEDEX token on my wallet. Thanks Sylon and CEDEX! Good luck to all !
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello dear manager sylon

i just want to mention that there is a lot of scamming going on Reddit, maybe they use bots to get as many as upvotes they can, imagine a post that gets hundreds of upvotes without any comments and it is obviously a bot.

Proof:
- in the Cedex Reddit spreadsheet number 260, in the post, there is a comment that says '' Your post was removed as your account is less than a day old OR have less than 1 karma'' the post is already removed so how it gets 209 upvotes. though the post is rewarded.

- and all the posts that got over 100 upvotes without any comments are Bots. I've checked the reddit spreadsheet and is totally full of them and they get rewarded.
i hope this won't happen in other reddit bounties. i just want other bounty hunters who work without manipulation and cheating to get rewarded fairly.

thank you dear sylon.
Activity: 234
I have received cedex from Twitter, Telegram and Newsletter campaigns.

Thanks  Sylon and Cedex Team.
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
I confirm the receipt of coins! Thanks Sylon and CEDEX! Good luck to all !  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 10

thank you very much for the clarification ><" i never saw this in other bounties happen, thats why i asked.

my problem was, i applied on the 23th of march for the signature, newsletter and telegram campaign, but never saw my account listed in the spreadsheet. i joined before the member accounts where disqualified from joining ><"

yesterday, i have removed the cedex signature and hope, that this has been tracked ><"

#JOIN #Proof of authentication for Newsletter & Telegram

Bitcointalk username: Genesis07
Forum rank: Member
Posts count:  373
ETH address: 0x0482617A7Ea8ccf1bd61EE3d35b8d247e970E6e0
Telegram: @seele07

@sylon
Thank you, I have received my telegram and newsletter bounty tokens, but unfortunately my stakes from the signature campaign are missing, nor is my bct account on the signature spreadsheet. I had posted more than 20 posts that week. On the spreadsheet there are clearly people on the list who joined after the 23.03.2018.

Therefore, why am I not on the list and missing those tokens for wearing the signature and posting during that week?

On the Telegram list I am on position #1349 and on the Newsletter list on position #537. Those should be evidence enough, that I had joined the signature as well, if you look at my registration on the post from me on the 23th of march.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 196
Hello
Can you please check my contribition i did not receive my cedex signature bounty tokens
Activity: 616
I didn`t get any payment sir! I have been in the signature campaign. I`ve checked my wallet and it`s ok, but still not have any Cedex tokens.

Maybe they forgot about me?  Grin Will wait...
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
i have received cedex from telegram and newsletter campaigns

thanks a lot for manager and cedex team
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Hello sylon, I participated in the Twitter bounty and my name was there till the last day of bounty, but in the final spreadsheet I cannot find my name, can u please check.

From the Twitter campaign rules:
Hello sylon, I participated in the Twitter bounty and my name was there till the last day of bounty, but in the final spreadsheet I cannot find my name, can u please check.
the same I also lost my name on the spread sheet .. I do not understand why this is. I feel it has been wasted doing retweet for this project. Sad

As explained before, you registered in December, when your account rank was Jr. Member/Member. Based on the Twitter campaign rules, you couldn't be accepted.

Announcement

CEDEX bounty campaign distribution spreadsheet has been sent to CEDEX team.
Bounties tokens should be distributed soon.

Thank you for your participation!
hello sir. I have not received a cedex for newsletter and telegram campaign, please check.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32875388
thanks

Bounties tokens distribution may not be over yet.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
Announcement

hello sir. I have not received a cedex for newsletter and telegram campaign, please check.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32875388
thanks
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
the same I also lost my name on the spread sheet .. I do not understand why this is. I feel it has been wasted doing retweet for this project. Sad
Activity: 392
Activity: 1336
Merit: 258
I confirm, I received my tokens.
Thanks Sylon and CEDEX!
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
I received a CEDEX token on my wallet. Cheesy
I hope that CEDEX will be listed on many exchanges.
Activity: 476
Merit: 283
I was #201 in campaign signature and I got my CEDEX tokens today!

Thank you CEDEX team and thank you Sylon for this bounty!
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
Signature bounty were halted at half-time. It's been 24 hours, but it's being distributed. Is there a problem ?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
Thanks for this bounty campaign Sylon, i've got my token yesterday, token are on the way guys be patient Wink
Activity: 616
Announcement

Good and operational work, it's really nice to take part in your campaigns. Everything is clear and transparently. Wish you success
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Hello dear Sylon.
I participated in the CEDEX Twitter company.
As far as I understand, there was an unfortunate misunderstanding - I have 0 tweets in the spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UhEM67bl5dHOmZzDNN4EMoAFD2f9dZhDJlpt6YUbNXI/edit#gid=1082033814&range=G240
I am sure of your honesty and decency. And to help you figure it out, I attached a link to the archive with my tweets.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YbN3xP7QTkaXHst0eunRWz3s9bH6lh_J
Using the search, I counted 177 tweets in my archive.
Thank you in advance.
You, the best bounty manager

Wink

That's because you provided a wrong Twitter @username. On 3rd December 2017, you registered with "Vitaliy Suroviy" as your Twitter @username, while the Twitter profile URL that you provided is https://twitter.com/Vitaliy_Suroviy. You missed the "_"; thus, your true profile was never analyzed.

Hi, Sylon! I have mistake - my twitter url is https://twitter.com/aston_martin_79 , but i write wrong username. My correct username is @aston_martin_79 . Correct it please
O

It is too late and useless to do the change now. You had 4 months and a half to contact me to do the change.
All analyzes have already been made and distribution spreadsheet has been sent to CEDEX team.
Ok
Pages:
Jump to: