Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] 💎💎 CEDEX: First Ever Certified Blockchain Diamond Exchange 💎💎 - page 3. (Read 48825 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Hello dear Sylon.
I participated in the CEDEX Twitter company.
As far as I understand, there was an unfortunate misunderstanding - I have 0 tweets in the spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UhEM67bl5dHOmZzDNN4EMoAFD2f9dZhDJlpt6YUbNXI/edit#gid=1082033814&range=G240
I am sure of your honesty and decency. And to help you figure it out, I attached a link to the archive with my tweets.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YbN3xP7QTkaXHst0eunRWz3s9bH6lh_J
Using the search, I counted 177 tweets in my archive.
Thank you in advance.
You, the best bounty manager

Wink

That's because you provided a wrong Twitter @username. On 3rd December 2017, you registered with "Vitaliy Suroviy" as your Twitter @username, while the Twitter profile URL that you provided is https://twitter.com/Vitaliy_Suroviy. You missed the "_"; thus, your true profile was never analyzed.

Hi, Sylon! I have mistake - my twitter url is https://twitter.com/aston_martin_79 , but i write wrong username. My correct username is @aston_martin_79 . Correct it please

It is too late and useless to do the change now. You had 4 months and a half to contact me to do the change.
All analyzes have already been made and distribution spreadsheet has been sent to CEDEX team.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Announcement

CEDEX bounty campaign distribution spreadsheet has been sent to CEDEX team.
Bounties tokens should be distributed soon.

Thank you for your participation!

Thank you very much for your work.
It is very pleasant to work with you.
I wish you success!
I also wish the project team success in development!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Hi, Sylon! I have mistake - my twitter url is https://twitter.com/aston_martin_79 , but i write wrong username. My correct username is @aston_martin_79 . Correct it please
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Hello dear Sylon.
I participated in the CEDEX Twitter company.
As far as I understand, there was an unfortunate misunderstanding - I have 0 tweets in the spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UhEM67bl5dHOmZzDNN4EMoAFD2f9dZhDJlpt6YUbNXI/edit#gid=1082033814&range=G240
I am sure of your honesty and decency. And to help you figure it out, I attached a link to the archive with my tweets.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YbN3xP7QTkaXHst0eunRWz3s9bH6lh_J
Using the search, I counted 177 tweets in my archive.
Thank you in advance.
You, the best bounty manager

Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 117
Cedex Bounty participants - Final spreadsheets are available to view! Distribution to bounty participants will begin in the next few days!

Activity: 574
🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓
                                                                              Dear Sylon !

For what reason was I deleted from the spreadsheet at the end of the campaign? I left the campaign as soon as I received the red trust, it was the 10 week! I did not participate in the Cedex campaign with a negative trust! Why was I removed from the campaign?

Throughout the campaign from 11 weeks to 18 weeks my record was marked in blue, then for some strange reason you deleted my steaks and marked with red. I do not understand WHY ? I did not violate any requirements and rules of the campaign!

According to the rules of your campaign, people with negative trust can not participate in it, but I did not take part in it. Since the receipt of the negative trust, I left the campaign. So at the time of my participation in the campaign, I was a legitimate participant ! If you applied your rules already after I left your campaign, then probably did it by mistake, I ask you to correct this misunderstanding.

I ask you to restore my steaks and charge me with tokens relying on me!

I hope for your honesty !
Activity: 854
Thank you Sylon for offering us this awesome project.
Best of luck for the CEDEX holders. Hope the price will go to moon asap and cedex token can list in big exchanger.  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 283
Thank you Sylon, was a nice job, done promptly and properly! Very happy with distribution for a first signature campaign and also with the experience as a bounty you managed!
Let's say good luck to CEDEX now!
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
Announcement

Thank you very much manager for this work...you are a great manager and i will join all your compaigns
Good future for cedex ☺
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Announcement

Activity: 500
Merit: 102
why until now has not token distribution to bounty participants and the spreadsheet not yet updated Huh
Merit: 284
is there a estimated date for the bounty distribution and why cant i access the google spreadsheet to see my status
As i know the bounty distrubution start with the general distrubution in 8 may...you can join the telegram chanelle for more info

Yes distribution has started this day based on info from twitter
The #Cedex Distribution event has started!!!

emh... distribution for bounty or investor? i think, this moment is distribution token for investor

Absolutely right. So far, investors are getting their own tokens.
I hope that the members of the bounty will come soon too. We wait!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 193
last update from their telegram admin.

Reshef CEDEX team, [10.05.18 16:25]
Ok guys - Get ready for some bounty related news!

Reshef CEDEX team, [10.05.18 16:26]
We will begin distribution to bounty participants next week, but you should be able to view the spreadsheet in its updated form within the next 48 hours or so, possibly sooner.

So just hang in there a little while longer and you will all get your coins soon enough!

We apologize for the delay
Activity: 1358
Merit: 193
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I have my tokens already!! Is there any info about listing on exchanges?
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Just forward from Twitter Cedex Official,
URL: https://twitter.com/CedexOfficial/status/994119017785974784
We understand you are all waiting for your #Cedex coins! But we are asking for a little patience - there is a long list of contributors and campaign participants, and to make sure that there are NO MISTAKES - we are doing the transfers manually - so it may take some time!
Activity: 476
Merit: 283
Ok, they start distribution today for investors. So keep cool, they have to check KYC for every investors, after what they will distribute coins for campaigns! It should be soon, a couple of days, just be patient, and I think also spreadsheet is going to be re-open after distribution.
Activity: 868
Merit: 456
Hello Manager, when we can view the signature spreadsheet if how many tokens will get by the participants? Also, when is the bounty distributions. Thanks
im aks too, because in telegram group cedex, admin say is spetseets is update shortly
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
Hello Manager, when we can view the signature spreadsheet if how many tokens will get by the participants? Also, when is the bounty distributions. Thanks
Merit: 255
is there a estimated date for the bounty distribution and why cant i access the google spreadsheet to see my status
As i know the bounty distrubution start with the general distrubution in 8 may...you can join the telegram chanelle for more info

Yes distribution has started this day based on info from twitter
The #Cedex Distribution event has started!!!

emh... distribution for bounty or investor? i think, this moment is distribution token for investor

From what I see is this twitter post, here is not a specific for a bounty campaign but about token distribution event that has started. See the twitter post: "The #Cedex Distribution event has started!!!" Good luck at all!
Pages:
Jump to: