Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] 💎💎 CEDEX: First Ever Certified Blockchain Diamond Exchange 💎💎 - page 4. (Read 48825 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 100
is there a estimated date for the bounty distribution and why cant i access the google spreadsheet to see my status
As i know the bounty distrubution start with the general distrubution in 8 may...you can join the telegram chanelle for more info

Yes distribution has started this day based on info from twitter
The #Cedex Distribution event has started!!!

emh... distribution for bounty or investor? i think, this moment is distribution token for investor
Activity: 423
Merit: 100
is there a estimated date for the bounty distribution and why cant i access the google spreadsheet to see my status
As i know the bounty distrubution start with the general distrubution in 8 may...you can join the telegram chanelle for more info

Yes distribution has started this day based on info from twitter
The #Cedex Distribution event has started!!!

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
When can I check the entries in the bonus campaign and will the distribution be on May 8th for information? The campaign manager was contacted to correct my participation on signature company but did not respond to my inquiries

You contacted me and I replied (both to your PM and to your post in this bounty thread). If you can't even read my answers I'm sorry but I can't do anything else.
Thank you for your response. I have reviewed your previous responses and thought you have answered my issue. Thank you very much
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
When can I check the entries in the bonus campaign and will the distribution be on May 8th for information? The campaign manager was contacted to correct my participation on signature company but did not respond to my inquiries

You contacted me and I replied (both to your PM and to your post in this bounty thread). If you can't even read my answers I'm sorry but I can't do anything else.
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
any news about the project? when will the payments be made?
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
Activity: 258
Merit: 0
i want jöin bounty too,how?

->>>

THIS BOUNTY CAMPAIGN IS OVER.

Hi, i am joined Signature Campaign

My wallet was hacked. That's why I changed my address.

My OLD wallet address: 0x9f00AD0503A82226d57Bf090c16AE594F59Bcd01

My NEW wallet address: 0x7F96B756cd2Ed1C26dc1162218371f31EcAB9366

Please send me the bounties I have earned. Thank you.

Updated.

A few information to keep you updated: stakes have all been distributed, but I still don't know how many tokens have been sold precisely. CEDEX team is still finalizing KYC process reviews so they still don't have the precise number of sold tokens. As soon as I will have the number, distribution spreadsheet will be entirely built and will be sent to CEDEX team right away.

Thanks for your patience!
We are waiting results.
Do we have to do kyc or something else?

From what I know, no.

Hey.. There is a red sign on my name on the spreadsheet of newsletters and telegram compaign, and I read a personal  message to you but later find out the message don't delivered to you...
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
in telegrams to chat often asked this question, the administrator said that the bounty does not need the КУC,so don't worry  Smiley
Yes we don't need kyc to resive our rewards...i know also that the distrubution date is 8 may...waiting for a update from the manager about the spredsheets
Activity: 378
Merit: 38
in telegrams to chat often asked this question, the administrator said that the bounty does not need the КУC,so don't worry  Smiley
legendary
i want jöin bounty too,how?

->>>

THIS BOUNTY CAMPAIGN IS OVER.

Updated.

A few information to keep you updated: stakes have all been distributed, but I still don't know how many tokens have been sold precisely. CEDEX team is still finalizing KYC process reviews so they still don't have the precise number of sold tokens. As soon as I will have the number, distribution spreadsheet will be entirely built and will be sent to CEDEX team right away.

We are waiting results.

From what I know, no.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255

Thank you Sylon for keeping us updated. I hope you'll share the spreadsheet with us on BT when you'll send it to CEDEX team.

I can't wait to know the exact amounts of the distribution !

Congratulations Sylon about the good bounty management here. I want to see the spreadsheets again when this is posible. Thanks. Good luck!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 193

We are waiting results.

in their telegram channel admin said bounty hunters dont need to do kyc. but maybe they change their mind in future.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

We are waiting results.
soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

Thank you Sylon for keeping us updated. I hope you'll share the spreadsheet with us on BT when you'll send it to CEDEX team.

I can't wait to know the exact amounts of the distribution !
Activity: 1302
Merit: 115
Pepemo.vip

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
legendary

My new wallet adress: 0x7F96B756cd2Ed1C26dc1162218371f31EcAB9366

You have to provide your old ETH address as well.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 115
Pepemo.vip

My new wallet adress: 0x7F96B756cd2Ed1C26dc1162218371f31EcAB9366

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

thanks for providing us with this information and clearance of the situation right now.

not every bounty manager is so good in managing his campaigns like sylon ^^ /thumbsup
Pages:
Jump to: