Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 13. (Read 52079 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 100
i got my video and blog bounty reward , 251 CAG  Embarrassed
how many blog and video participants?
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Guys be patient, I received my twitter bounty tokens today, its 291 CAG I think justified for Twitter campaign only.
As per Jack bounties distribution will be done today, this amount is more than bullshit like Dovu or any other project in which I had FB with Twitter campaign, I wish FB campaign was also there in Change.

Good Luck Change
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Hi Dev;

Has twitter bounty sending ended? I didn't received anything.

How can i check my status, i can't reach Spreadsheet.

Would you please help me?

Thank you.

look man, you can easily find this info by doing literally 30 seconds of research here on this thread, bounty distribution hasn't ended, the spreadsheet is closed, and you had to fill in at least 1 form before the end of october. If you had a complaint, you had to fill in the form that was available until last friday. I know this because it has been asked right here on this thread at least 50 times in the last 8 days alone.
Activity: 616
Merit: 261
Hi Dev;

Has twitter bounty sending ended? I didn't received anything.

How can i check my status, i can't reach Spreadsheet.

Would you please help me?

Thank you.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
This is a total SCAM for 90% of bounty hunters.

I want to try the beta so read through the ann and this forum - seems like many scams happening in bounty - good to be extra safe.

Can ask  ? If i want to be part of bounty how to choose projects ? - this is first project i follow but then i forgot to jump in - now ICOs are more active I want to be more active also
Activity: 168
Hey Kayaman85,

I would very much appreciate if you did not spread misleading information. I would also advise you to not jump to conclusions here, especially in a situation where the bounty process is still ongoing. As discussed over Telegram chat, there were initial mistakes in calculations which we apologize for, which is also the reason why we set up the claim form to rectify all issues. While we did not handle the initial distribution correctly due to human error, some users did get the correct amounts and some did not. As you can see from this thread there is a limited amount of people which did not get the correct amount and we are working through this one at a time to make sure everyone gets what they should.

At the same we have decided to disqualify you from the bounty campaign due to your repeated attempts at blackmailing and extortion (via Telegram chat, please see screenshots below). Having approached different members of our team with ‘’offers’’ and having also had the chance to look at your posting history - we can see that this is a common occurrence for you and we shall report it accordingly.

In the meantime we shall proceed with the bounty correction as previously announced and we will make sure they are handled one at a time and that people are happy. At the same time due to the rise in fraudulent claims - we will be taking a deeper look into profile claiming and making sure they are legitimate so as to avoid a flood of users such as yourself who are trying to abuse the system.

For those interested these have been Kayaman’s approaches on Telegram:

We understand that this is frustrating and apologize for the mistake which we are currently rectifying.

Thanks you all for your support and please do make sure to sign up for the closed beta which is currently going on in full swing.
Activity: 322
This is a total SCAM for 90% of bounty hunters.
Hello Admin

I sent a couple of tweets a while back and have been doing it passively for the past month.

The issue is I did not sign up for the bounty in time, would it be possible to still be considered ?

Thank you for your time !

they confirmed that it's not possible, you had to apply before the end of the bounty campaign.
Activity: 8
Hello Admin

I sent a couple of tweets a while back and have been doing it passively for the past month.

The issue is I did not sign up for the bounty in time, would it be possible to still be considered ?

Thank you for your time !
I also post in main thread can I still get bounty access and closed beta ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Here you go, heres the evidence everyones been waiting for to prove without a doubt that they are siphoning funds from the bounty pool. As you can see from these screenshots there are many small bounty transactions (this is bounty distributors wallet) and on every single page there are 1 or 2 giant transactions hidden between all these small bounty distributions. most of the giant transactions are going to a few different wallets which are Changes siphoning wallets. So they are doing this so that when people look they will see that the amount that they had originally promised to bounty workers really was sent to the bounty distributors wallets, BUT you have to dig deeper to be able to see that they are actually siphoning out 75%+ of the cag which they had sent to bounty distributors wallets. sneaky sneaky.....  I just went through all of the pages of transactions of bounty distributors wallets  and calculated everything and they have only payed out 325,000 CAG or less after subtracting all the siphons ... explains why they dont want to release the spreadsheets.

Looks like they are selling our CAG. This is bounty distributors wallet...

There are too many pages that are like this for me to post them all, lots of small bounty reaward distributions and 1 or 2 huge $10,000+ transactions hidden among them. If you dont believe me go look for yourself...Just follow your CAG that was sent to you back to bounty distributors wallet which u can then use to find CHANGES wallet and find the other 2 bounty distributors.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
submitted my form and still no rewards.
y no bodyreply to tell me the anwer to beta

Because they are scammers. They don't have time for you. They are in holiday spending investors money.

lol they replied to him, get your facts straight. Second, his question is one that has been asked and answered a billion times already in this thread. It's not the devs fault he's too lazy to do a minute of research
Activity: 663
Merit: 505

Because they are scammers. They don't have time for you. They are in holiday spending investors money.
Received my bounty woohoo!
All fully resolved!

Dev announced that many of bounty claimaint did not even submit the claim forms initially and obviously are not entitled to the reward.

Are you serious? It's weird because apparently you are the one received the reward, no one else

I think its mostly the large bounties like +2K that haven't gotten their full rewards. The smaller ones who posted like 20 times a week maybe won't complain if they expected 500CAG and received 450, but someone who expected a few K and only got 39CAG has the right to be pissed. Hopefully tomorrow everything will be sorted out
posted in telegram - hope I can have access to beta also -
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Received my bounty woohoo!
All fully resolved!

Dev announced that many of bounty claimaint did not even submit the claim forms initially and obviously are not entitled to the reward.

Are you serious? It's weird because apparently you are the one received the reward, no one else

Hey there, are you on the Change Telegram Chat? Here: https://t.me/ChangeBank
There you will be able to get more answer about the demo.

Sorry about the late reply. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Ok i check there see how I can moon 24/7
Activity: 15

Hey there, are you on the Change Telegram Chat? Here: https://t.me/ChangeBank
There you will be able to get more answer about the demo.

Sorry about the late reply. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Pages:
Jump to: