Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 10. (Read 52079 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 104
We are still in the process of distributing bounties, a lot of transfers were done today and hopefully many of you got tokens.

However we did encounter a long list of claimants who failed to properly submit their ether address and we were simply not able to transfer the bounty reward tokens. We received many BTC, LTC, and other currency addresses - it is not possible to transfer CAG tokens to these addresses.

If any of you thinks you've made a mistake with entering your ether address, please keep an eye on this space and we'll see if and how we can help you.

are you kidding they are not stupid people, who fill in the address other than ETH address, do not make this excuse, promise promises lie to bounty participants,

you still not fair
i ask about official spreadsheet you cannot geive me
we just need to know how much we get, we need transparency
your reason about security is very unreasonable Angry

very funny, this is so if the team is not professional, from the beginning we asked in this Thread how do you share the results bounty later,
there is an answer will do PM on twitter, but lie  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
This is obviously a SCAM
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
So far - it has been all ok and good to get to some progress but there is much all of time before many become greater - please maybe some days appreciate cna tnot be as easy
Activity: 2520
Merit: 251
Dear manager. Distribution of a baunta is already finished? I did not receive tokens. Check please.
Activity: 10
Bounty distribution is done, however, we are still dealing with claims regarding unsatisfactory entries, this takes time since we are approaching them individually, right now patience is the key.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Devs, please just answer one question, you stated that 2% of the sold tokens will be distributed on the bounty. How much paid to bounty hunters at the moment?

you can calculate this by tracking the distribution accounts on etherscan. Someone did it a few days ago, I don't believe all bounties have been distributed
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
I have as well received the tokens in two transaction and it was a hefty sum of them so thanks to the team.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hey, I have received my CAG. It may take a while once you've filled the Google form, but I eventually received my tokens. It came in three separate transactions. Do give the team some time to settle bounty payout. Cheers!
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Devs, please just answer one question, you stated that 2% of the sold tokens will be distributed on the bounty. How much paid to bounty hunters at the moment?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hi Guys, Twitter bounty participant here, but no tokens received. How do i check spreadsheets to see whats going on?

Nobody can see spreadsheets because they cheated in bulk, they sent tokens to their own addresses and scammed bounty participants.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
KuBitX - Crypto Exchange & Trading Platform
Hi Guys, Twitter bounty participant here, but no tokens received. How do i check spreadsheets to see whats going on?

Thanks
Activity: 54
Whats with the price of its token. Even Confido scam was better performin.. How come is -x3 of its ico price? Investors are crying I see
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com

Hey guys,

Thank you for all your emails and chats. Sorry for the delay in replying.

As you all know we are sending out more bounties. There were some issue with people not entering the correct details in the form. Our approach is to do these checks individually.

If you have concerns that you want to voice out. Please contact me on Telegram or via email [email protected]

Please don't jump to conclusions. Thank you once again for all your support.

Jack

hi mr jack
please check inbox iam not get payment , iam follow signature campaign
thank you
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Hey guys,

As you all know we are sending out more bounties. There were some issue with people not entering the correct details in the form. Our approach is to do these checks individually.

If you have concerns that you want to voice out. Please contact me on Telegram or via email [email protected]

Jack

Hi Jack,

I have sent you mail but revert not received yet, pls check.
Activity: 47
thank you mister sir , i got beta ccess very well! pretty good and cute tahnk you much victory
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
Hey guys,

Jack

you still not fair
i ask about official spreadsheet you cannot geive me
we just need to know how much we get, we need transparency
your reason about security is very unreasonable Angry
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
i received the payments as well on the second stage.

I have received payment from this second stage. there may be beberpaa people who still have not got it, please check one by one let all the problems here can be resolved well and clearly. thank you dev

dude , kindly edit your post , if the moderators/admin found this post. Most likely you will get banned for mixing up your local language + english
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
The guys who sold their bounties already, making prices go down: read. You made a huge mistake. This one will go up a lot.
Hey there, could you please contact me via Telegram regarding this issue @krayola
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Hey guys,

Jack

I mistakenly entered a waves address instead of eth address before 31st October via the form and you mentioned that you can't do anything about it or compensate me. Is there any hope that I'll be paid for me work? Kindly reply me. I already sent you a mail regarding this.
You can contact me on Telegram @krayola and we can discuss this there, or just contact Change channel https://t.me/ChangeBank
Pages:
Jump to: