Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 8. (Read 52079 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 255
I had received full baunty on MEW, thanks & have a good luck with project!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hi dev
what is this , where is my payment.i don't get any payment.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hey Guys,

Please do not do spread any rumors. We are trying to get in touch with all of you who have reasons to claim.

Once again, my apologies for everything. Let me get back to you guys.

I cannot thank you all for all the patience. Bear with me for alittle longer.

Have a lovely day.

Best wishes,

Jack
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Obviously the bounty distribution was random, some people have received bounties thrice, some did not receive coins even once, and some have received very low amount of what was expected, it seems they wrote bounty hunters name of paper slips and put it into a pot and then drew it like lottery, this bounty distribution is the most mismanaged distribution I have ever seen, team is not replying to mails, there is no spreadsheet visible, no transparency, it does not seem good.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance

Guys, I had a long discussion with the team members that were involved in the distribution of rewards. They just did the distribution based on subjective opinion and not according to the rules that have been posted
Hey there, could you please who you talked to? Please let me know on telegram @changejack or [email protected].

Have a lovely day ahead.

Jack

Thats true they have their "new" sets of rules and are not based on the original rules, that is to give rewards/ bounties to all participants. Sending email to jack is useless even in telegram. It seems they are just guessing the bounty to be given and are are not based on the spreadsheets. If they are transparent, the should let the spreadsheet be known to all of us. There are many disgruntled participants and they are doing nothing. They say we should not discussed here and directly send message to jack, but jack cant decide either because of his new rule. Still, nothing happens.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Guys I just want to say that I received about 200 coins, but should receive about 1800 coins. This is definitely greedy scammers!

Maybe we should write about it in Scam Accusations thread? Here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-report-format-use-it-to-make-scam-reports-properly-260073

And don't forget about this spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11075GuYpIjlgeZAGZe0lwkQAOeqaIF66hxVaaglJrv0/edit#gid=901832696
somebody save it before deleted and you can see real amount of coins what you should receive.

According to the spreadsheet I get 568.0994068 CAG but only received 55.61265861 instead. I hope the team will give what we expected. We worked hard to help promote their ICO they should pay us what we deserve.
If the spreadsheet will be followed, it will make a lot of participants happy and they are truly deserving for their effort because the project was a success. From what I see, it seems like you guys are only receiving 10% of your expected reward, this should be sort out because this accusation will always remain when bounty hunters will not get the right justice.
Activity: 15
Guys, I had a long discussion with the team members that were involved in the distribution of rewards. They just did the distribution based on subjective opinion and not according to the rules that have been posted

Hey there, could you please who you talked to? Please let me know on telegram @changejack or [email protected].

Have a lovely day ahead.

Jack
Activity: 661
Merit: 509

so they don't follow their own rules they put?
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
Activity: 47
many yobit excite - soon moon
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
I did not get tokens Change. For the bounty program nothing has come! Please send my coins!
How can I get them? I have not received anything!

My Email: [email protected]
My Bitcointalk: oleksii777 (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/oleksii777-455350)
My EtherWallet:  0x5C35450b96e8Dbc25Cb6f967F249441322097721
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
prices almost always crash after the listing, it's normal. It gives us a chance to buy the bounty rewards and presale bonusses that people are dumping right now, for a great price and fill up our bags for when the app is launched in december. By then prices should be at a nice 1 - 2$. agree with you man and this is how the all bounty program work. hope you get the idea about it
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
Someone please if you have free time, please make a google form similar like bounty claim form from Change to collect data from all bounty participants.
It's maybe like :
1. Username
2. bounty you participated in
    - Twitter
    - Bitcointalk signatures
    - Bitcointalk translations and moderation
    - Youtube
    - Blog
    - Translation of whitepaper and other documents
    - Newsletter subscriptions
3. Amount of Cag you got. Etc

It will help us to identify how many cag are distributed to bounty participants.
I really appreciate if someone can make it for us.
Activity: 180
Guys I just want to say that I received about 200 coins, but should receive about 1800 coins. This is definitely greedy scammers!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-report-format-use-it-to-make-scam-reports-properly-260073

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11075GuYpIjlgeZAGZe0lwkQAOeqaIF66hxVaaglJrv0/edit#gid=901832696
somebody save it before deleted and you can see real amount of coins what you should receive.

According to the spreadsheet I get 568.0994068 CAG but only received 55.61265861 instead. I hope the team will give what we expected. We worked hard to help promote their ICO they should pay us what we deserve.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Hey guys,

Thank you for all your emails and chats. Sorry for the delay in replying.

As you all know we are sending out more bounties. There were some issue with people not entering the correct details in the form. Our approach is to do these checks individually.

If you have concerns that you want to voice out. Please contact me on Telegram or via email [email protected]

Please don't jump to conclusions. Thank you once again for all your support.

Jack

Hi Jack,

I have sent you mail but revert not received yet, pls check.

Jack asked to email him incase of any discrepancy, I mailed him on 22nd Nov17 and there is not revert till now, obviously they are doing something wrong. mismanaged project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
I got an email ysterday saying bounty distribution is over...so...ya..
Activity: 183
I would advise investors not to do business with such a dishonest project. I sold all CAG as soon as possible and advise you

They send an email 2 days ago that they will correct their mistake, so far just words and false promises.

They won't fix anything. How many weeks passed? They are just scammers. Dump it while you can if you have any Change.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
I would advise investors not to do business with such a dishonest project. I sold all CAG as soon as possible and advise you

They send an email 2 days ago that they will correct their mistake, so far just words and false promises.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Pages:
Jump to: