Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] CrowdWiz - First decentralized, self-governed investment ecosytem - page 24. (Read 22454 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Today I join the bounty campaign signatures. I cannot found the avatar. Bounty Manager, the campaign has no avatar?

I also joined the signature campaign yes there is avatar link available to put into the member profile.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Today I join the bounty campaign signatures. I cannot found the avatar. Bounty Manager, the campaign has no avatar?
Activity: 698
Merit: 506
Last week for the social media campaign?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hello dev... plz updated stack weekly basis where i know our status...is's motivational for a bounty campaign
Activity: 219
Activity: 219
I'm with you.
1. Admission to the bounty when finished?
2. 15 posts a week to write or for the whole company?
3. when does the week end?

1. The bounty will be open until the end of the Token Sale
2. min 5 post a week, max 15 post a week
3. We go from Monday to Monday Smiley
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
Joined twitter bounty, and reserved Hindi translation
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

Hello! When will the reporting form for the third week appear?
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
why are you posting posts here? because in the topic there are references for this. Or here too it is necessary? I just signed up for the bounty, not yet in the course

Hey @SaaM78
You didnt read the OP

Twitter Camp.
Send us the Tweets for Week 3 (09.10-16.10) [https://goo.gl/forms/I1ae6K6bJg8Osb8z2]here[/url]
Check Week 3 here

You must fill the google form for the twitter links, you dont need to post the links here.
google form for twitter link can not be opened sir, can you fix? thank you
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Hello ... i joined campaign facebook and twitter bounty.thank you and  good luck .
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Joined to twitter bounty! Thanks dev
Activity: 70
Merit: 250
I'm with you.
1. Admission to the bounty when finished?
2. 15 posts a week to write or for the whole company?
3. when does the week end?
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Good project! Wish you good luck! Smiley
Activity: 784
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
anyone could you give me form of twitter post week 3. i cant open it
I also experienced the same thing, can it be fixed? or maybe someone has a link, please share it  Cry
Activity: 728
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
anyone could you give me form of twitter post week 3. i cant open it
Activity: 952
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Hello here i am willing to join here but first i have some questions what is the rule 15 minimum? after i post 15 i will be eligible for the payments in the end of the campaign ? or it is weekly?

Hello Smiley

You have to post/share a minimum of 5 posts per week and a maximum of 15. If you post more than 15 per week we will still count only the first 15.

The stakes get calculated weekly, but the payment will be done all at once, after the end of the token sale and after calculating all the stakes from the bounty.

Let me know if this clarifies your doubts! Smiley

Okay thank you for the clarification i am willing to join i will think again thanks! i will be back another day to put some signatures if it is still available.
Activity: 350
CrowdWiz
why are you posting posts here? because in the topic there are references for this. Or here too it is necessary? I just signed up for the bounty, not yet in the course

Hey @SaaM78
You didnt read the OP

Twitter Camp.
Send us the Tweets for Week 3 (09.10-16.10) [https://goo.gl/forms/I1ae6K6bJg8Osb8z2]here[/url]
Check Week 3 here

You must fill the google form for the twitter links, you dont need to post the links here.
Activity: 616
Merit: 257
Pages:
Jump to: