Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] CrowdWiz - First decentralized, self-governed investment ecosytem - page 22. (Read 22454 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
hello
why me credited only one post in the Signature Campaign?
I made a minimum of 10
my number in spreadsheet in 65

One of the rules is: "Posts must be constructive, on topic and high quality" - this automatically excludes posts that are just a list of your retweets/shares for other bounties. Smiley

Let me know if you have any further doubts!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
hello
why me credited only one post in the Signature Campaign?
I made a minimum of 10
my number in spreadsheet in 65
Activity: 546
Merit: 280
Hi bounty manager;
I sent the 3rd week report. On 17.10.2017. For both facebook and twitter. But not in the spreaadsheet. Would you please update?

Thanks...
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
During this period you must make a minimum of 15 Posts in order to be considered eligible.
Does it mean that I have to do minimum 15 posts/week, or 15 posts for all campaign period?
Activity: 630
Guys, signature spreadsheets updated!
Hello bounty manager, I am interested to participated on Thunderclap bounty, but I read that Thunderclap bounty campaign will close on 10th October? Am I still eligible if submit registration form? I have joined twitter campaign, and I have to sent report daily / weekly on google form right?

I confirm that the thunderclap campaign is over  Undecided

For the Facebook/Twitter campaign - after registering you have to submit weekly your post (min 5 - max 15) in the form of the correct week (today we will add the form for week 5).

Let me know if you have any questions Smiley
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Hello bounty manager, I am interested to participated on Thunderclap bounty, but I read that Thunderclap bounty campaign will close on 10th October? Am I still eligible if submit registration form? I have joined twitter campaign, and I have to sent report daily / weekly on google form right?
Activity: 192
hello campaign manager .
I want to participate in the campaign Twitter , but I do not know if there is room left.
If accepted I will apply now .thanks in advance.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
For this reason we would like to announce the postponement of the release of our ICO platform - The start of the token sale is rescheduled for November, 20th 2017. 
The bounty rules and campaign will not change due to this.
The only exception will apply for the signature bounty campaign as follows:
why only signatures participants will get more due to postponement? is it fair to socmedia participants? may be you will increase bounty pool?

Hello rellor! Smiley

The reason is that the social media campaign is fundamentally different from the Signature campaign. As you know, you can apply to only one signature campaign at a time, since you can’t wear different signatures at ones. Therefore, by postponing the token sale, the people that have applied to the signature campaign will be “forced” to keep their signature for another month. This is because we have the rule that the signature has to be kept until the end of the ICO or you will be disqualified and you will lose all the stakes.

In the Social Media bounty there are no such limitation. Even if the bounty goes on for 1 more month you can still participate in many other Facebook/Twitter bounties at the same time. So such a postponement does not affect one’s ability to support other token sales. Secondly, in our Social Media campaign there is no obligation of participation like for the signature campaign. One can post only one week and stop, and the stakes for that week will still count.
I hope this answers your question Smiley

@OP you should make the ICO correct reflect into the signatures it showing still old date which is confusing for other people. I just updated my signature according to the new date and any idea to wear avatar?
Hello clixcoin Smiley
Thanks for the feedback! So many things going on, it’s easy to slip and miss important things like that! I will tell the OP to fix it! Smiley

hmm how it can be, I just register today and now I saw this post. confuse...
If I keep signature will it still count as normal, right?

Since you have registered after the 20th, you will have to keep the signature until the end of the token sale on 4th December (or until we reach the hard cap). The exception is valid only for the people that applied to the bounty before we announced the postponement, so to make it fair to them. 

I kept update news but why not receive stakes for mod it, please?

Hi criqtovn83! Smiley
We will update the stakes today.
Activity: 364
I kept update news but why not receive stakes for mod it, please?
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
Hello everyone, I have a big announcement to make!  Smiley

CrowdWiz team is working on a couple of potential partnerships that could change the course in a better direction and will substantially boost our ICO! However, we do not want to quote names before anything has been finalized – but rest assured you will be the first to know!

For this reason we would like to announce the postponement of the release of our ICO platform - The start of the token sale is rescheduled for November, 20th 2017.  

People that have registered for the signature campaign up until today – 20.10.2017 – will be allowed to remove their signature on 7th November (the initial end date) without being disqualified. Please note that they will still have to keep it until this date, otherwise the disqualification rule will still apply. Also for people that leave on 7th November we will consider a maximum of 25 posts per week until this date – (7.11.2017).

People that have applied to the bounty before today – 20.10.2017 – and decide to keep participating to the signature campaign until the 4th December will get a bonus of +10% on their stakes.

Fpr everyone that has registered after today – 20.10.2017 – the rules in the main thread apply until the end of the token sale – 4th December.

For any questions join the Bounty Telegram group here: https://t.me/CrowdwizBounty

hmm how it can be, I just register today and now I saw this post. confuse...
If I keep signature will it still count as normal, right?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
@OP you should make the ICO correct reflect into the signatures it showing still old date which is confusing for other people. I just updated my signature according to the new date and any idea to wear avatar?
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
why only signatures participants will get more due to postponement? is it fair to socmedia participants? may be you will increase bounty pool?
Thanks for the update, sir, this is fair. But I have a question. I joined before the 20th of October, and if I want to remove the signature, I have to do it only November 7 or I can do any day after the 7th November?

Hello chixka!

We think that it would be fair if the exception is made only for the 7th November and not afterwards.

This way the people that have applied up until yesterday can run by the "previous rules". Smiley

Activity: 185
Great Idea
The CrowdWiz ecosystem is based on an open source cryptographic token named WIZ. Like other similar
cryptocurrencies, WIZ is transferable, fungible, and can be used openly for escrow/vote casting,
collateral for investments and trading. WIZ tokens will be listed on multiple exchanges and can be
traded by investors on the open market

Joined with twitter and facebook campaign thanks
Activity: 910
Thanks for the update, sir, this is fair. But I have a question. I joined before the 20th of October, and if I want to remove the signature, I have to do it only November 7 or I can do any day after the 7th November?
Hello everyone, I have a big announcement to make!  Smiley

CrowdWiz team is working on a couple of potential partnerships that could change the course in a better direction and will substantially boost our ICO! However, we do not want to quote names before anything has been finalized – but rest assured you will be the first to know!

People that have registered for the signature campaign up until today – 20.10.2017 – will be allowed to remove their signature on 7th November (the initial end date) without being disqualified. Please note that they will still have to keep it until this date, otherwise the disqualification rule will still apply. Also for people that leave on 7th November we will consider a maximum of 25 posts per week until this date – (7.11.2017).

People that have applied to the bounty before today – 20.10.2017 – and decide to keep participating to the signature campaign until the 4th December will get a bonus of +10% on their stakes.

Fpr everyone that has registered after today – 20.10.2017 – the rules in the main thread apply until the end of the token sale – 4th December.

For any questions join the Bounty Telegram group here: https://t.me/CrowdwizBounty
Activity: 1162
Merit: 389
Keep Network
You changed the terms for Ico. And the conditions for the bounty will change? It is possible to shorten the terms of wearing a signature or to add a prize fund
Activity: 364
Lightpaper Vietnamese:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzIZowUI8xQ8VW1wYlo5TUh2VW8/view?usp=sharing
I zip it with 1 single file "Lightpaper.png" and multi small part in case you need.
Please update the spreadsheet.
Pages:
Jump to: