Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] CrowdWiz - First decentralized, self-governed investment ecosytem - page 21. (Read 22454 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Dear Bounty Manager,

I have already submitted my form for facebook campaign and telegram campaign. Kindly please verify. Thank you so much.
Activity: 423
Merit: 118
Hi bounty manager, I just realize that my status in facebook campaign is red highlighted because you couldn't verify number of friends. It's my fault because I set the privacy to 'only me' can see number of friends. I just change the privacy to 'public' so anybody could see my friends. Can you re-verify my status again ? or I already disqualified from facebook campaign ? Thank you before.

Done Smiley

Thank you very much for updated. How about my post in week 4 ? I'm make post in week 4 and it's red highlighted too because my facebook status not verified, now after you re-verify my post in week 4 can be accepted or not ?
Activity: 219
Hi bounty manager, I just realize that my status in facebook campaign is red highlighted because you couldn't verify number of friends. It's my fault because I set the privacy to 'only me' can see number of friends. I just change the privacy to 'public' so anybody could see my friends. Can you re-verify my status again ? or I already disqualified from facebook campaign ? Thank you before.

Done Smiley
Activity: 423
Merit: 118
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Joined Article campaign
thank you  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
Joined signature campain too Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 114
Hey! I promoted to member rank and updated my profile with new signature. Please make correct my rank on spreadsheet. Thx.
Merit: 280
Hello bounty manager;
I sent the 3rd week report. On 17.10.2017. For both facebook and twitter. But not in the spreaadsheet. Would you please update?

Thanks...
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Joined with twitter and facebook campaign
This is a very promising project
Good luck
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
I promoted to member rank so that I have updated my profile with new signature please make correct my rank on spreadsheet too. Thanks a lot
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Taas and Iconomi are the greatest opponents of nin. The voting system takes one step forward.
Activity: 602
Pleasant day sir,my rank is now a member,let me know if this can be change from junior to member?
I will draw attention of everyone wearing signature to change the ICO from 18th October to 20th November. It can be replaced manually from the profile setting without any trouble. Our signatures must reflect the new changed date. Hope this will be helpful to everyone.

Thank you denam!  Cheesy
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I will draw attention of everyone wearing signature to change the ICO from 18th October to 20th November. It can be replaced manually from the profile setting without any trouble. Our signatures must reflect the new changed date. Hope this will be helpful to everyone.
I want to send the report(week 4 - twiiter).

But the link doesn't work.

How can I send it?

The forms get closed on Monday evenings  Wink

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I want to send the report(week 4 - twiiter).

But the link doesn't work.

How can I send it?
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
hello sir, can my signature campaign change to full member? because my position is now changed to full member, thanks  Smiley
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
I'd like to translate everything into Greek. Is this language available?
Hello everybody! Smiley

I have some changes to announce!  Grin

We are cancelling the Reddit bounty campaign. The 15% of the campaign will be redistributed as follows:

5% - added to signature campaign (going from 25% of the pool to 30%)
10% - NEW Telegram bounty campaign!  Grin Grin Grin

Below you can find more info.

TELEGRAM Bounty Campaign

-   Join the group – 10 Stakes! Cool

You can join from here: https://t.me/Crowdwiz

-   Be an active member – between 5 and 100 stakes as follows

Based on Activity % showed by Combot (attention: bad "flood ratio" could disqualified you)

If you are in top 3: 100 stakes.
If you are ranked 4 to 10: 50 stakes.
If you are ranked 11 to 20: 20 stakes.
If you are ranked 21 to 50: 5 stakes.

Rules:

-   Do not mention the Bounty Campaign in the channel. If you have question use the specific Bounty group (https://t.me/CrowdwizBounty)
-   Participate in the Discussion group.
-   Follow and respect the Guidelines.
-   Be active and supportive in the channel, but don’t overdo it.
-   Stay in the channel until the end of the crowdsale – otherwise you will be disqualified
-   Activity % will be checked weekly by Combot. If your flood ratio (showed by Combot) is bad we reserve the right to disqualified you for the week.
-   Activity % of the team members will not count in the ranking.
-   We reserve the right to remove you from the campaign if you are not following the rules.

Extra 500 stakes for the person that is ranked N1 at the end of the crowdsale!!

Cheers! Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: