Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] eSports.com (ERT) The Home of eSports - page 5. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252
Dear bounty participants,

The ESports Team has hired us to handle the Bounty Campaign.
The new Bounty Thread can be found here
The Campaign will be graded according to our rules, which most of you are already used to.
All the previous participants can be found in the Spreadsheet here. All previous participants will of course gather rewards directly proportional to how long they participated in the campaign, so no worries.
Now that every problem is solved, and since there are only a little more than 10 days left in the ico, let us all focus on the succes of the ESports ICO!

For any questions you can find me in the Esports new Thread above, on Telegram at @ColorlessK or here on Btctalk though the latter option takes usually the longest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Joining the blog campaign!
good luck Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
Harmony for One and All
Hi dev, my rank has changed to Jr. Member. Can you change it in spreadsheet? Thanks.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Hello manager. I would like to draw your attention to the fact that users of the forum can not fulfill the conditions of the company's signature due to the fact that you presented unrealistic conditions.

Forum's signature styling rules:

RANK                     MAX. CHARS.

Newbies.......................50

Jr. Members..................150

BB code signature company eSports:

Newbies : ................91

▲ eSports.com Public Contribution Campaign - We are Gamers, and we know what Gamers want! ▲

Jr. Member .........181

Based on this information, we can not place a signature code of this size on your accounts.

I ask you to explain why such conditions of the signature of the company or to correct.

Hey, you are right, please use following signatures:

For Newbies:
▲ eSports.com We’re gamers! ▲

Jr. Members:

hello.... you should edit that signature bbcode on this mainpost thread.
some of us may not read your post

Done! The Newbie and Jr. Member sigs have been edited on the first post!
Hello manager. Thank you very much for correcting the codes and I am very grateful for the opportunity to participate in your Project in the signature of the company. I hope for good results, our work.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Hi. I have one question about Twitter Bounty's rules  ".....You have to make 5 tweets about eSports.....". Need to write 5 tweets for all campaign time or one week? Good project. I believe in you.

Activity: 81
Merit: 1
IMPORTANT!! Twitter bounty campaign rules: !!IMPORTANT!!
– Only One Twitter account per person is allowed.
– Your Twitter account must have at least 100 real followers.
– Your Bitcointalk account has to be at least  member.
QUESTION IS:
I’m not member on BKTlk , i’m Newbie, would I be approved for participation in Twitter campaign?

Seriously, made no sense for new members. Have changed it. :-)

Thanks!

Hello manager. I would like to draw your attention to the fact that users of the forum can not fulfill the conditions of the company's signature due to the fact that you presented unrealistic conditions.

▲ eSports.com Public Contribution Campaign - We are Gamers, and we know what Gamers want! ▲

Jr. Member .........181

Based on this information, we can not place a signature code of this size on your accounts.

I ask you to explain why such conditions of the signature of the company or to correct.

For Newbies:

Jr. Members:

Done! The Newbie and Jr. Member sigs have been edited on the first post!
Activity: 574
Harmony Team
IMPORTANT!! Twitter bounty campaign rules: !!IMPORTANT!!
– Only One Twitter account per person is allowed.
– Your Twitter account must have at least 100 real followers.
– Your Bitcointalk account has to be at least  member.
QUESTION IS:
I’m not member on BKTlk , i’m Newbie, would I be approved for participation in Twitter campaign?
Activity: 966
Merit: 111

Jr. Member .........181

For Newbies:

Jr. Members:

Harmony Team
Hello 👋!
According to my BCTlk status - Newbie - signature settings allow me only 50 characters.
I’ve changed your code to this one-- [ ]
-, because it matches for signature requirements for newbies. Does it look satisfied for taking part in Signature&Avatar bounty campaign?
Or suggest your desigion or maybe new code!

Yes, thanks. That's perfect
Thanks 🙏 for quick replay!
Activity: 434
Merit: 106
There is a HERO in everyone of us!
Hello 👋!
According to my BCTlk status - Newbie - signature settings allow me only 50 characters.
-, because it matches for signature requirements for newbies. Does it look satisfied for taking part in Signature&Avatar bounty campaign?

Yes, thanks. That's perfect
Harmony Team
Hello 👋!
Activity: 434
Merit: 106
There is a HERO in everyone of us!

Jr. Member .........181

For Newbies:

Jr. Members:
Hi, dev. Where you can see the table with the participants for the Twitter and facebook bounty campaign? It is not clear at all whether you are accepted and how many participants.

I did not see also the spreadsheet of facebook campaign if you are listed or not.
But maybe they forgot put in their the link for facebook.

We haven't forgotten, we have mentioned about the sheets throughout the thread!
Hi, dev. Where you can see the table with the participants for the Twitter and facebook bounty campaign? It is not clear at all whether you are accepted and how many participants.

Hi, we have mentioned several times in the thread that the sheets for these campaigns would be made public in a few days. This delay happened as many bots had come in.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: