Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] eSports.com (ERT) The Home of eSports - page 7. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

According to the timestamp, you signed up on 13th October but your provided posts are written on 12th October.
I am sorry but you won't get stakes for this week. I checked your profile and most posts from yesterday are eligible so you still have time to write something to be counted for this week.
Deadline: Today 12:00 UTC

Hi, I have joined signature campaign and hope to be accepted but right now the signature for Jr. Members is too long so cannot be used. For now I have just placed the newbie signature but hopefully you can change it!

We will take a look at it, thanks for the heads-up

Hello sir ? Pls update my post.
And by the way my rank is back in Full Member , Because some of my old post are deleted.
I hope you will undesrtand.

I know that this happens to more people at the moment, however, since you have to change the signature according to your new rank anyway you will get the stakes for the new rank.
Thanks for your understandings.

Ok sir you are right and my profile rank Jr. Member now. Please you will change my rank Jr. Memeber spreadsheet number 55 . i changed my profile signature.
Thank You.
Also, can i used this message for my signature campaign lists?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Hi, managers! Sorry for my misunderstood, but, as I read, I should make 10 post per week, and 50 posts by the end of campaign. Is it right?

That's right yes

Atleast 10 post per week means you can make more than 10 post to balance 50 post by end of campaign, i stand to be corrected.
Activity: 434
Merit: 106
There is a HERO in everyone of us!
Week 2 ends in 5 hours - 12:00 UTC - if you have too less posts make sure to reach 10 before switching to Week 3

https://time.is/de/UTC
Activity: 434
Merit: 106
There is a HERO in everyone of us!

According to the timestamp, you signed up on 13th October but your provided posts are written on 12th October.
I am sorry but you won't get stakes for this week. I checked your profile and most posts from yesterday are eligible so you still have time to write something to be counted for this week.
Deadline: Today 12:00 UTC

Hi, I have joined signature campaign and hope to be accepted but right now the signature for Jr. Members is too long so cannot be used. For now I have just placed the newbie signature but hopefully you can change it!

We will take a look at it, thanks for the heads-up

Hello sir ? Pls update my post.
And by the way my rank is back in Full Member , Because some of my old post are deleted.
I hope you will undesrtand.

I know that this happens to more people at the moment, however, since you have to change the signature according to your new rank anyway you will get the stakes for the new rank.
Thanks for your understandings.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
hallo manager
for bounty article i want to make it in my blog with total follower 51 people, is this acceptable?
thank you very much for your answer
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

I think it well be accepted from the dev of this campaign.
We know its not your fault that your post was going down because of some deleted old post.
Activity: 279
Merit: 16
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
dear manager ,,i have join signature campaign my rank is up ,,jr member now,,,please update my rank in spreadsheet,,,
no sheet : 21 thanks
Pages:
Jump to: