Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] eSports.com (ERT) The Home of eSports - page 6. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

Hello manager. I would like to draw your attention to the fact that users of the forum can not fulfill the conditions of the company's signature due to the fact that you presented unrealistic conditions.

Forum's signature styling rules:

RANK                     MAX. CHARS.

Newbies.......................50

Jr. Members..................150

BB code signature company eSports:

Newbies : ................91

▲ eSports.com Public Contribution Campaign - We are Gamers, and we know what Gamers want! ▲

Jr. Member .........181

Based on this information, we can not place a signature code of this size on your accounts.

I ask you to explain why such conditions of the signature of the company or to correct.

Activity: 420
Merit: 106
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Hi, dev. Where you can see the table with the participants for the Twitter and facebook bounty campaign? It is not clear at all whether you are accepted and how many participants.

I did not see also the spreadsheet of facebook campaign if you are listed or not.
But maybe they forgot put in their the link for facebook.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Hi, dev. Where you can see the table with the participants for the Twitter and facebook bounty campaign? It is not clear at all whether you are accepted and how many participants.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Guys, why you write about 50 posts for the all signature company? Bounty administrators any where in the message subject not write it.

Just talked to Abhishek, the 50 posts clause has been removed to make it easier for late joiner --> 10 posts per week is fine

It's nice to read))

My rank has changed to Jr. Member. Can you change it in spreadsheet? Thanks.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
I would like to ask ? what about the participant joining in signature on week 2.
Do we think they can reach 50 post at the end of campaigN ?Because this campaign will run 4 weeks i think.

Yes, so I have kept it 10 per week to make it easier for people who are joining late.

Thanks!
Activity: 434
There is a HERO in everyone of us!
Guys, why you write about 50 posts for the all signature company? Bounty administrators any where in the message subject not write it.

Just talked to Abhishek, the 50 posts clause has been removed to make it easier for late joiner --> 10 posts per week is fine
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Would I have to make all the re-tweets in one day or one retweet per day?
I would like to ask ? what about the participant joining in signature on week 2.
Do we think they can reach 50 post at the end of campaigN ?Because this campaign will run 4 weeks i think.

It's up to you to reach the 50 posts. It's absolutely possible to reach, even if you start in Week 3.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
Week 2 ends in 5 hours - 12:00 UTC - if you have too less posts make sure to reach 10 before switching to Week 3

https://time.is/de/UTC

hello campaign manager
iam just wondering where i can find facebook spreadsheet for this campaign??

FB spreadsheet is not public yet - should be available soon
Activity: 784
Merit: 116
Week 2 ends in 5 hours - 12:00 UTC - if you have too less posts make sure to reach 10 before switching to Week 3

https://time.is/de/UTC

hello campaign manager
iam just wondering where i can find facebook spreadsheet for this campaign??
Pages:
Jump to: