Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] ⭐️ Fire Lotto ⭐️ - International blockchain LOTTERY ⭐️ - page 91. (Read 21998 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Hello Dev, I participating in Facebook and twitter Campaign. Please specify whether report need to be send or not. if Yes than clarify, Through ANN thread or PM or any other way.
Hello, don't need to post reports

Oh Im sorry Dev! I found answer to my question..I might overlooked it..thanks
sorry Dev, but if there is no need to post reports, what's gonna be the evidence/prove of our works?

thanks
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
 Happy to report that  I join to twitter and facebook bounty! it's very cool that there is no need to write reports!
Activity: 356
Hello Dev, I participating in Facebook and twitter Campaign. Please specify whether report need to be send or not. if Yes than clarify, Through ANN thread or PM or any other way.
Hello, don't need to post reports

Oh Im sorry Dev! I found answer to my question..I might overlooked it..thanks
Activity: 356
Hello Good day! I have joined the Twitter and Facebook Campaign and I feel good vibes here! I would love to join your signature campaign once Im done with the previous one that I had. I am so excited to be here. I don't feel much pressure and thanks for the clarity of your instructions in the activities. By the way, I want to ask do we need to post our activity reports here?Thanks and I appreciate your answer.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
I would like to apply for signature campaign
Activity: 616
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
post in local threads will be counted or not?
i think that this posts will be not counted
so, i think that this is a bit unfair
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
i think that this posts will be not counted
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
can i post my article on few sites and get stakes?
Activity: 616
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Merit: 111
vite
hello. How many tokens allocated for bounty rewards?
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Does anyone understand how will token holders receive dividends and how to check general statistic?
They whould do it like airdrops, if you hold their tokens - then you whould recieve dividents...

This is easy to understand. As I understand, 10% from tickets sales will be distributed between tokens holders within 30 minutes after lottery. Won't this worsen the platform status?
I would be good if your worlds come true !
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
Does anyone understand how will token holders receive dividends and how to check general statistic?
They whould do it like airdrops, if you hold their tokens - then you whould recieve dividents...

This is easy to understand. As I understand, 10% from tickets sales will be distributed between tokens holders within 30 minutes after lottery. Won't this worsen the platform status?
Posts on Russian will not be counted in signature bounty?

I guess no, otherwise there was russian bounty campaign thread.
You can ask devs, maybe they have some translations for you...

I guess no, otherwise there was russian bounty campaign thread.
Thanks, i would know this for future!
Hello, on the website it indicated that the bounty campaign allocated 3%, here in the forum thread of 1% the percentage where the correct? Also stated that Facebook allocated 15%, but I have not found the conditions for it are and forms for registration. Last question. To what number will last bounty campaign?

We should wait official answer, but the right variant is written in whitepaper.

3 percent for the bounty is not too small for such a project?

The bigger is project, the more tokens and money you will earn from bounty. 3% is normal amount, considering all other expenses...
Activity: 512
Merit: 109
Hello, on the website it indicated that the bounty campaign allocated 3%, here in the forum thread of 1% the percentage where the correct? Also stated that Facebook allocated 15%, but I have not found the conditions for it are and forms for registration. Last question. To what number will last bounty campaign?

We should wait official answer, but the right variant is written in whitepaper.

3 percent for the bounty is not too small for such a project?
Pages:
Jump to: