Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] ⭐️ Fire Lotto ⭐️ - International blockchain LOTTERY ⭐️ - page 92. (Read 21998 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 12
Hello, on the website it indicated that the bounty campaign allocated 3%, here in the forum thread of 1% the percentage where the correct? Also stated that Facebook allocated 15%, but I have not found the conditions for it are and forms for registration. Last question. To what number will last bounty campaign?

We should wait official answer, but the right variant is written in whitepaper.

Activity: 462
Merit: 105
Hey is it okay to post on my blog kanapiya.ru for blog bounty?

Just fill the form when you post in your blog
Activity: 154
Merit: 0

Of course, more information about our lottery it`s good. Thank you!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hello Dev, I participating in Facebook and twitter Campaign. Please specify whether report need to be send or not. if Yes than clarify, Through ANN thread or PM or any other way.
Hello, don't need to post reports
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
Hello Dev, I participating in Facebook and twitter Campaign. Please specify whether report need to be send or not. if Yes than clarify, Through ANN thread or PM or any other way.
So don't we need to repost on Facebook's bounty, likes only? And, if I got it correctly, 20 posts a week is more preferrable for the signature's one?

Don't need to post reports. Yes you are right.

Hi tactic... i try to create account in the website,but the system is still error...
Where is the error ? Which step?
for now I can already sign up on the website. The first try to join, I did not get the verification and the website says "system error".

Same here. plus i am not asked ethereum wallet, can you check google forms again?
I Cant Sign Up open account in Fire Lotto Website, System error
i can`t reg on site:( fix pls

Try again if you have same error just send me PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
reserve indonesia translation whitepaper if you need. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
Hello, on the website it indicated that the bounty campaign allocated 3%, here in the forum thread of 1% the percentage where the correct? Also stated that Facebook allocated 15%, but I have not found the conditions for it are and forms for registration. Last question. To what number will last bounty campaign?
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
I Cant Sign Up open account in Fire Lotto Website, System error
Activity: 154
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
i can`t reg on site:( fix pls
Merit: 250
Hi tactic... i try to create account in the website,but the system is still error...
for now I can already sign up on the website. The first try to join, I did not get the verification and the website says "system error".

Same here. plus i am not asked ethereum wallet, can you check google forms again?
you can try again bro, after you sign in you can see balance column in the website... on the website described, this token is compatible with erc20, once ICO is complete we can send this coin to ethereum network or erc20 wallet.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
So don't we need to repost on Facebook's bounty, likes only? And, if I got it correctly, 20 posts a week is more preferrable for the signature's one?
Activity: 476
ICO marketer, Translator, Entrepreneur
Merit: 250
Merit: 11
has participated in facebook and twitter bounty campaign but is it not necessary without having to include my post report on facebook and twitter
Pages:
Jump to: