Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented Technology): Shipper - Carrier Optimization - page 14. (Read 340931 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
I am interested for this bounty campaign, very nice to have a lot of rewards. I will join to support with this token.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
I'm glad to be part of this big potential project. I will recomend it to my friends.
copper member
Activity: 224
AXIS Tokens do not represent or confer any ownership right, stake, share, stock, security or
equivalent rights, or any right to receive future revenue share, profits, intellectual property rights,
investment rights or any other form of ownership of, participation in or relating to, AXIS Token
International, LaneAxis or their respective corporate affiliates, including the governance of Axis
Token International and LaneAxis. AXIS Tokens are not intended to be a digital currency, stock,
share, a “security” as defined in the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, investment commodity,
expectation of profit or any other kind of financial instrument.
Activity: 1
Great to know about this bounty campaign. Will join in right away and try to guartee some tokens. Thank you!😉
Activity: 45
Magnificient project, I am a total support. all is clever and fair
Activity: 4
Is this going down for real?
Activity: 86
The road map for the project is really very good and it is possible to become well known in the future. I wish you the best in the near future
Activity: 11
Let's support this project and they have a great bounty project for all of us and they project is awesome
Activity: 40
I hope this project to be the best . I think its success project
Activity: 333
Merit: 215
www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025
Great to know about this bounty campaign. Will join in right away and try to guartee some tokens. Thank you!😉
Activity: 2
I expect good news from project.I wish you the best in the near future.
good luck.
Activity: 22
Very creative this Bounty is Fantastic .
Activity: 70
  I believe that this is one of the best  projects.
brand new
Activity: 0
Woooooow.... This is a wonderful empowering project
Eth Address : 0xfB16F69905c59FB36A7014fEcD1dc41F8c59edcc
E-Mail: [email protected]
Telegram : @sudasanjeewa
Activity: 8

I think this project is good and beneficial to investors. This project has good ideas and objectives, clear project information. I am very interested to run smoothly and achieve goals
Activity: 42
I think this project is good and beneficial to investors. This project has good ideas and objectives, clear project information. I am very interested to run smoothly and achieve goals
Activity: 32
Very cool this project, this is a very promising market.
Activity: 27
Pages:
Jump to: