Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented Technology): Shipper - Carrier Optimization - page 17. (Read 340931 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
 LaneAxis team, Thank you for conducting such great bounty campaign
Activity: 5
To conclude, Lane Axis is a great choice for those wanting a new and enhanced way to transport goods. We'll have to see how it works over time, but so far, the ICO shows great signs of growth!
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
The road map for the project is really very good and it is possible to become well known in the future.A team worthy of the project,very good guys
Activity: 150
An excellent project that has a very good team of experts. Join the ico project. You are waiting for very generous bonuses and bounty. The team makes many announcements and works for the benefit of the project.Many unfortunately do not see all the prospects of this project, but in vain. The idea is very close to me.
Activity: 43
I think this project is good and beneficial to investors. This project has good ideas and objectives, clear project information. I am very interested to run smoothly and achieve goals
Activity: 45
Interesting project, really liking the looks of this. Hoping the idea can be followed up with excellent execution in a tough, exciting, and competitive market!
Activity: 39
An interesting project, related to logistics.
Activity: 88
I check the roadmap and it is found a very promising project, the team behind is truly professional.
This project have a good idea!! Team is very strong and smooth! But LaneAxis will compete a lots project like this! So i think this project need more something different than another project! But i think LaneAxis is insteresting project and i will follow it!! Thanks and good luck team
Activity: 40
Activity: 42
Activity: 45
Hi LaneAxis team, Very cool and interesting project, I wish good luck in the launch of iso.
Activity: 46
Shipping is a perfect market for blockchain projects like this one. Good luck to the LaneAxis team!
Activity: 13
brand new
Activity: 0
This project is better than other.Great project with Great team members and the team behind
Activity: 105
Activity: 155
Very interesting & promising project.
Activity: 42
Very cool and interesting project, I wish good luck in the launch of iso. success is coming! Wink
Activity: 1
Interestin project and it look like solid bounty programme.
Activity: 37
LaneAxis Virtual Freight Management is very important project which it patented technology built to connect Shippers directly to Carriers, giving both real-time visibility and proactive control over every shipment — as well as cutting out expensive middlemen.
Activity: 186
Great bounty campaign that Lane Axis is promoting, i am certainlly it will help for the sucess of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: