Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented Technology): Shipper - Carrier Optimization - page 13. (Read 340931 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
This is the great project.Team members also hardwork to achieve their goals.
Activity: 54
Many ways to involve the bounty program. Cheers!  Grin
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 40
Very interesting idea. This project looks promising
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I hope this project will be very successful in the future!! It is easy for so friendly and   helpful community
Activity: 40
I do not join your bounty campaign but I do think it's going to be very successful based on how you design it.
Activity: 406
Activity: 27
Activity: 2
Activity: 36
It's good to know about this bounty campaign. I will join in right away, Thank you!😉
Activity: 18
Great project and great concept
Activity: 138
Activity: 16
awsome project i joind the airdrop
copper member
Activity: 196
I believe that this project will be successful for three reasons, a good team of developers, a well-formed
business plan,full transparency and openness of the project. These factors are the key to success.
brand new
Activity: 0
Good project looks promising
Activity: 50
Great mission statement and proof of use...looking forward to what comes in the future here!
Activity: 6
Good project looks promising
Activity: 18
Great project, Strong and well coordinated team, so there are very high chances of success here! In addition, the high-quality implementation of the platform inspires confidence!
Activity: 112
I'm proud of becoming a part of this project
Activity: 57
Five Reasons to Buy AXIS Tokens
● TRANSPORTATION EXPERIENCE - The LaneAxis platform was built by logistics veterans with decades of combined industry experience.

● BLOCKCHAIN EXPERIENCE - Our blockchain engineering team is comprised of some of the most skilled and highly-regarded blockchain architects in the crypto space.

● TRUE UTILITY TOKEN - The AXIS token is the key mechanism providing users independent access to all immutable data and business intelligence stored on the LaneAxis blockchain.

● THIRD PARTY PRAISE - From Forbes (link to Forbes article) to one of the co-founders of Ethereum, independent analysts have examined the LaneAxis blockchain business model, and concluded it is solid, viable, and necessary.

● AVOID MARKET VOLATILITY - By purchasing AXIS tokens, supporters are applying their research and intelligence into an established company offering a true solution to a real problem. This is in sharp contrast to traditional crypto purchases, which rely on the whims and waves of the exchange markets.
Pages:
Jump to: