Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented Technology): Shipper - Carrier Optimization - page 20. (Read 340931 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 85
How about a bounty for pidgin english translation?
brand new
Activity: 0
wow! i like it!...............
Activity: 1
I will keep an eye on this project
Activity: 77

I believe that this project will be successful for three reasons, a good team of developers, a well-formed
business plan,full transparency and openness of the project. These factors are the key to success.
Activity: 106
Merit: 27
Great Project with a wonderful and innovative idea! I'll support you!
Activity: 42
I think this is a very promising project!
Activity: 672
go to the moon.. hope it will grow fast
Activity: 5
Activity: 11
Activity: 9
A reliable and promising project. There is a very strong team working on this project. A promising idea of the project is always one of the key indicators of successful initiatives. The project is interesting in terms of innovation. I wish the project to grow fast.
Activity: 56
Very good project, keep it up
Activity: 62
Good news for people all over the world!! LANEAXIS  will bring benefit

Activity: 5
Activity: 14
Activity: 8
Love the platform, very unique. This could be a big potential. Can't wait for the progress on this one. And I'm looking forward for your success.
Activity: 216
This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day. Definitely worth to participate!
Activity: 97
Project is very good, i think many investor will join the project and i belive it will success
Pages:
Jump to: