Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented Technology): Shipper - Carrier Optimization - page 19. (Read 340956 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 36
A promising project, a friendly team, this company has a great future.
Activity: 67
Awesome initiative. Like the idea of logistics running on blockchain.
This project is going a long way in resolving some serious issues in logistics industry. Can't wait to see the development!
Activity: 39
Oтличный пpoeкт и cильнaя кoмaндa, oчeнь бoльшoй пoтeнциaл !
Activity: 35
Laneaxis is a blockchain solution for logistics with a real time tracking system.
It could have a great future with this concept
Activity: 3
Activity: 16
This project is giving both real-time visibility and proactive control over every shipment
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
I am proud to be a part of this project.
This is a promising project. With the tremendous work of a great team, I am sure the project will succeed in achieving its goals.
Activity: 6
This is an incredible and promising project that I am happy to participate in and grow with you, that this project brings many joys to both its creators and its customers !!!
Activity: 3
Good project. Cutting out expensive middle is always good.
Activity: 16
A good project with a good idea, a strong team, great potential! Wink Cheesy
Activity: 1
Very interested! Especially in terms of getting some gain
Activity: 12
I believe that this project will be successful for three reasons, a good team of developers, a well-formed
business plan,full transparency and openness of the project. These factors are the key to success.
Activity: 34
I'm sorry, but the telegram link gives an error, please fix it!
Activity: 19
Activity: 28
Great thanks to the creators of the project. We are counting on a generous reward.
Activity: 18
Interesting project. Keep it up to road to success
Activity: 34

Very excited by this great project, I notice many differences in comparison to other platforms that try to offer the same. You're definitely a one to watch
Activity: 31
Very excited by this great project, I notice many differences in comparison to other platforms that try to offer the same. You're definitely a one to watch
Activity: 25
Pages:
Jump to: