Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Meridian Ⓜ️ | DIGITAL COLLATERAL 🚀 47 BTC Raised! - page 63. (Read 28041 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Should we start the translation if we are listed on the XLS file?
Activity: 616
Merit: 254
This project seems have a bright future.
Just joined signature campaign.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Hi sir,

There are many applications for translating the same language. When we will know who is selected ? We should start work on it.
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
Joined your social media campaigns. Thank you and good luck with your project guys!

I just joined in bounty social media from your project dev because I see this project will be successful because the team from a very good project

Hello guys! Glad to have you on board.

@billy.ryoko You're absolutely right. We changed the reporting day to Thursday, so that we can have a full week of stats to work with - as opposed to four days.

This will also give participants sufficient time to qualify for their stakes
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
Sir: 

I have joined the facebook and twitter bounty, but I wonder yesterday I have saw the rule is report the link in this thread every Monday,
buy today it have change to Thursday. Is this my mistake? Huh

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Joined your social media campaigns. Thank you and good luck with your project guys!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I just joined in bounty social media from your project dev because I see this project will be successful because the team from a very good project
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
join twitter ND Facebook bounty
 Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Thanks Guys!

We have adjusted the reporting days to Thursday to give everyone a full week (since the start of the campaign) to qualify for stakes.

Please note: To qualify for your stakes, you must post your reports in this thread.

Spreadsheets will be updated on Thursday to reflect the stakes owed to all participants.

Also, many people have been asking about the Facebook link. This has now been added to the main post.

Thanks for that information. But you still have only 4 your original tweets in your twitter account. So still missing 6.  Smiley
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Joined the email at bottom
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Going to join.

Harry
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Subscribed for newsletters
Activity: 644
Thanks Guys!

We have adjusted the reporting days to Thursday to give everyone a full week (since the start of the campaign) to qualify for stakes.

Please note: To qualify for your stakes, you must post your reports in this thread.

Spreadsheets will be updated on Thursday to reflect the stakes owed to all participants.

Also, many people have been asking about the Facebook link. This has now been added to the main post.

When will the campaign be ended?
What should I retweet if you have only 4 tweets?  How can I make 10 retweets per week in this case? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Thanks Guys!

I have filled the form for the Greek translation sir. When should I begin and am I accepted?
Activity: 336
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
Thanks Guys!

Pages:
Jump to: