Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Meridian โ“‚๏ธ | DIGITAL COLLATERAL ๐Ÿš€ 47 BTC Raised! - page 67. (Read 28041 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello,

I reserved Russian translation for the whitepaper. Please confirm.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
In twitter campaign, rewards:

Less than 500 followers: 10 stakes
501 to 1000 followers: 20 stakes
1000 or more followers: 50 stakes

are for week, for month or for whole duration of the campaign or for each retweet? Please specify. Thank you.
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
Lol, how is it only 1000 for translation?

700k Tokens reserved for other bounties but only 20k token(if there will be 20 language) reserved for the translation? Why? It should be at least 200k since its requires more time than the other campaigns.

Yes, you guys are spot on!

That was a typo actually, the correct amount is 300K for translation work.

Thanks for pointing this out

Activity: 126
Lucky Man
Joined bounty twitter, face, nest...

Thanks Dev!
Activity: 7
I've sent you a personal message about the Dutch translation.
Activity: 242
Lol, how is it only 1000 for translation?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1845
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
Hello.
How do i know that i'm accepted to translation bounty?
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
Hey Guys! Distribution of Meridian tokens to Bounty participants has started!

Please add the following Contract Address to your watchlist

NEW CONTRACT ADDRESS: 0x1a61250a2bea646478184730d25648811bd429fe

See here for distribution information: https://goo.gl/Ux2sxk

Thanks for supporting the Meridian Project!

Check out the Meridian Bounty distribution guide: https://goo.gl/2YG8YJ

Note:

As a bounty participant it is your responsibility to keep yourself informed on vital information pertaining to the distribution of your stakes, which is set to begin one week after exchange listing.

A key resource is the Meridian blog: https://medium.com/@MeridianMDN

Particularly the following article: https://goo.gl/RaovHQ

TOKEN SALE HAS CLOSED SEE HERE FOR DETAILS!

Meridian Bounties

One million MDN tokens are reserved for our initial bounty campaign. These initial bounty tokens will be distributed to everyone who supports Meridian by assisting to strengthen overall awareness.

In this post youโ€™ll find specific details about the categories that exist in this campaign and how you can earn your stake in the bounties being offered.

This initial bounty campaign will end after the conclusion of the Meridian ICO.

When the Meridian protocol is launched, bounties will be distributed to contributors.

Signature & Avatar Campaign
Bounty: 200,000 MDN
Duration: Three months

Showcase an official Meridian signature on your Bitcointalk profile for a weekly stake. You will be helping to notify digital asset users of our existence, thereby boosting overall awareness.

Members that showcase the official Meridian avatar will be eligible for a bonus in their weekly stakes.
ย 
Stakes are distributed weekly to all participants that adhere to the guidelines as set forth in this article.

Members are not permitted to change their signature or avatar during this campaign and are required to make at least 10 posts before the end of the ICO to be eligible for a reward.

Spam is strictly prohibited.

Members found to be spamming will face immediate disqualification.

You will also reported to the moderators and banned from all the other categories of this bounty campaign.

Multiple accounts from the same person are not allowed.

To become a member of this campaign, wear the Meridian signature that corresponds with your Bitcointalk account ranking and notify us via this application form: Registration Closed

Check the status of your application here: https://goo.gl/A4y9SM

For a weekly bounty to count you need to make at least 10 posts in that specific week. Spam is strictly prohibited. We will be spot checking participants.

Jr. Member and Member Signatures: 20 stakes per week.
Full member Signatures: 50 stakes per week.
Sr. Member, Hero or Legendary Signatures: 80 stakes per week.

Hero/Legendary

ย ย  ย  ย โ–„โ–„ ย  ย  ย  ย  ย โ–„โ–„
ย ย  ย  โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„ ย  ย  ย โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„
ย ย  ย  โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„ โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„
ย ย  ย โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„
ย ย  โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
ย ย โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
ย โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–€โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–€
ย ย  ย โ–€โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–€
ย ย  ย  ย  ย โ–€โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–€
ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย โ–€โ–€โ–€
Meridianโ•‘
โ–ˆ
โ•‘
myMDN.ioโ•‘
โ–ˆ
โ•‘
Digital Collateralโ•‘
โ–ˆ
โ•‘
โ—ฃ JOIN ICO โ—ฅ

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][font=Courier][size=2px][size=2px][color=#0099bd]

ย ย  ย  ย โ–„โ–„ ย  ย  ย  ย  ย [color=#7c2484]โ–„โ–„[/color]
ย ย  ย  [color=#4dbbb2]โ–„โ–ˆ[/color]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„ ย  ย  ย [color=#7c2484]โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆ[/color][color=#7062a8]โ–ˆโ–„[/color]
ย ย  ย  [color=#4dbbb2]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[/color]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„ [color=#7c2484]โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[/color][color=#7062a8]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„[/color]
ย ย  ย [color=#4dbbb2]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[/color]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[color=#322881]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[/color][color=#7c2484]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[/color][color=#7062a8]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„[/color]
ย ย  [color=#4dbbb2]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[/color]โ–ˆโ–ˆ[color=#322881]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[/color][color=#7c2484]โ–ˆ[/color][color=#7062a8]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[/color]
ย ย [color=#4dbbb2]โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[/color]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[color=#322881]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[/color][color=#0065a9]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[/color][color=#7062a8]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[/color]
ย [color=#4dbbb2]โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[/color]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[color=#322881]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[/color][color=#0065a9]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[/color][color=#7062a8]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[/color]
[color=#4dbbb2]โ–„โ–ˆ[/color]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[color=#322881]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[/color][color=#0065a9]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[/color][color=#7062a8]โ–ˆโ–ˆ[/color]
[color=#4dbbb2][/color]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[color=#322881]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[/color][color=#0065a9]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[/color][color=#7062a8][/color]
โ–€โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[color=#322881]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[/color][color=#0065a9]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–€[/color]
ย ย  ย โ–€โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[color=#322881]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[/color][color=#0065a9]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–€[/color]
ย ย  ย  ย  ย โ–€โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ[color=#322881]โ–ˆ[/color][color=#0065a9]โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–€[/color]
ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย โ–€[color=#322881]โ–€[/color][color=#0065a9]โ–€[/color]
[/color][/size][/font][/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmdn-meridian-digital-collateral-bitcoin-loans-platform-mlp-2157860][size=30px][color=#4d4d4d][i][b][font=century gothic]Meridian[/font][/b][/i][/color][/size][/td]
[td][b][size=10px][color=#7567ac]โ•‘
[color=#05a4c5]โ–ˆ[/color]
โ•‘[/color][/size][/b][/td]
[td][url=http://mymdn.io/][size=30px][color=#322881][i][b][font=century gothic][color=#322881]m[/color][color=#41368A]y[/color][color=#514594]M[/color][color=#60539E]D[/color][color=#7062A8]N[/color][color=#60539E].[/color][color=#514594]i[/color][color=#41368A]o[/color][/font][/b][/i][/color][/size][/td]
[td][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTjW3dqaey0][size=30px][color=#322881][i][b][font=century gothic][color=#322881]D[/color][color=#382E85]i[/color][color=#3F3489]g[/color][color=#463B8E]i[/color][color=#4D4192]t[/color][color=#544896]a[/color][color=#5B4E9B]l[/color] [color=#695BA3]C[/color][color=#6F61A8]o[/color][color=#695BA3]l[/color][color=#62559F]l[/color][color=#5B4E9B]a[/color][color=#544896]t[/color][color=#4D4192]e[/color][color=#463B8E]r[/color][color=#3F3489]a[/color][color=#382E85]l[/color][/font][/b][/i][/color][/size][/td]
[td][url=http://mymdn.io/][size=30px][glow=#322881,2,300][color=white][b][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=#5645DE]โ—ฃ[/color] [color=#705EE6]J[/color][color=#7D6AEA]O[/color][color=#8A77EE]I[/color][color=#9783F2]N[/color] [color=#9783F2]I[/color][color=#8A77EE]C[/color][color=#7D6AEA]O[/color] [color=#6351E2]โ—ฅ[/color][/font][/b][/color][/glow][/size][/td]
[/tr][/table][/center]

ย ย  ย  ย โ–„โ–„ ย  ย  ย  ย  ย โ–„โ–„
ย ย  ย  โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„ ย  ย  ย โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„
ย ย  ย  โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„ โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„
ย ย  ย โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„
ย ย  โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
ย ย โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
ย โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–€โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–€
ย ย  ย โ–€โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–€
ย ย  ย  ย  ย โ–€โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–€
ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย โ–€โ–€โ–€
Meridianโ•‘
โ–ˆ
โ•‘
myMDN.io
โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„
Digital Collateral
Pages:
Jump to:
ยฉ 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org