Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Meridian Ⓜ️ | DIGITAL COLLATERAL 🚀 47 BTC Raised! - page 65. (Read 28041 times)

Activity: 447
Merit: 250
World peace
I could not find the link to the facebook page.
I tried to switch from the site but it just reboots.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
i have joined twitter campaign..thanks
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1845
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
Many thanks to everyone who has signed up, we will be responding to all of your questions and queries shortly.

@cryptovn83 Hello there! We will be clarifying the rules of participation shortly. Please drop back in here from time to time, as we will be providing updates relating to the rules for the campaign.

Hello, and what about my question? If I'm at spreadsheet, can i start to work?

Hello.
How do i know that i'm accepted to translation bounty?
Activity: 336
good project I will join bounty campaign facebook, twitter and good luck thankyou
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
Many thanks to everyone who has signed up, we will be responding to all of your questions and queries shortly.

@cryptovn83 Hello there! We will be clarifying the rules of participation shortly. Please drop back in here from time to time, as we will be providing updates relating to the rules for the campaign.
Activity: 378
Merit: 252
Applied for the Dutch translation via the application form. Thank you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 115

I participate in the company Twitter and Facebook, Good luck to the creators
Activity: 126
Your retweet and repost requirement are too many it's turning to spam.
what's happen if 1 week you don't post 20 news?
Will participants still receive rewards in this case?

You forget my question
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
Hi, i'm joined Twitter, Facebook and Newsletter Subscribers. Good Luck!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hello, i'm joined twitter and facebook campaign  thanks!
Activity: 182
In twitter campaign, rewards:

Less than 500 followers: 10 stakes
501 to 1000 followers: 20 stakes
1000 or more followers: 50 stakes

are for week, for month or for whole duration of the campaign or for each retweet? Please specify. Thank you.
Great question!

Weekly stakes for all of the campaigns.

We will edit the main post to make this more clear.

Thanks for highlighting this

Thank you for the prompt answer. Good luck with this project.
Activity: 364
have joined facebook and twitter campaign, just waiting for next information and updates..
Activity: 336
Joined Facebook.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Join twitter campaign
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
Joined twitter campaign, i hope we can help you)
Activity: 162
Merit: 103
hello, joined twitter campaign.
good luck.
Activity: 410
just joined social media campaign. good luck
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Patience is the key to success
@cattani30 Hello there, Meridian is being built using it's own, unique SHA256 based protocol

@yourcatsofat Thanks. Each Monday is your weekly checkpoint. Depending on which campaign you have signed up for, you will be required to report how many posts/retweets/likes (etc) you have made - and where.

We will be updating the main post shortly, to include more expansive terms and rules so that things can be more clear for everyone. So please stay tuned.

@Bayoe_noe Hey! We're super excited that you're interested in Meridian.

When the ICO goes live, you will be able to register your account on our ICO platform. Bounties will be issued via this platform once the ICO has concluded.

@sxafir Great question! Facebook details will be posted shortly. Please stay tuned, and keep your eyes peeled. Thanks

Thanks for the quick answer. Making your own platform sounds indeed very interesting.
Btw, your website is marvelous !
Activity: 212
@cattani30 Hello there, Meridian is being built using it's own, unique SHA256 based protocol

@yourcatsofat Thanks. Each Monday is your weekly checkpoint. Depending on which campaign you have signed up for, you will be required to report how many posts/retweets/likes (etc) you have made - and where.

We will be updating the main post shortly, to include more expansive terms and rules so that things can be more clear for everyone. So please stay tuned.

@Bayoe_noe Hey! We're super excited that you're interested in Meridian.

When the ICO goes live, you will be able to register your account on our ICO platform. Bounties will be issued via this platform once the ICO has concluded.

@sxafir Great question! Facebook details will be posted shortly. Please stay tuned, and keep your eyes peeled. Thanks
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
What is fb account?
Pages:
Jump to: