Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] S3graph - AI Meets Blockchain - page 5. (Read 10560 times)

Activity: 530
Merit: 250
ok sir thank for information .. i'am waiting for next information about this project . i hope this project running smoothly, good luck
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
hy dev
Please let us know when followers of the signature promotion can remove the signature

They will be counted very soon and I will let you know by posting here

the twitter bounty now has been closed?

Yes it is closed
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
the twitter bounty now has been closed?
Activity: 530
hy dev
Please let us know when followers of the signature promotion can remove the signature
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
please update form week include date time sir  Sad Sad
Activity: 518
Merit: 262
today I am submited my week 4 work.I hope will success your project.
Activity: 252
Im sorry sir, please change my Waves Address: 3P8ystia3i7xbFDy1kN1MeMoNih9D3mc8Yq
Bitcointalk Username : Goler
thank you
Activity: 322
The Pre-Sale ends on August 4th and because of the possibility of private funding, this might be the last chance to get Graph other than from the market. If you wish to participate in the pre-sale you can find info about the presale here: http://presale.sentigraph.io/
well yeah i thought it is the main CROWDSALE im clarified now i know now that it was just a pre sale, i will invest some money before end of the crowdsale to gain some bonus thank you for updating colorlessK
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
The Pre-Sale ends on August 4th and because of the possibility of private funding, this might be the last chance to get Graph other than from the market. If you wish to participate in the pre-sale you can find info about the presale here: http://presale.sentigraph.io/
Activity: 406
Please change my Waves wallet , a new wallet 3PBpXGFErXGQ37AWSpP7ApTHbDVjrTgQbgW ,Bitcointalk username : diamondox Thank you in advance
Activity: 588
i have sent my retweet link with the form, but no update in the spreadsheet. i don't get the stakes
Waiting end campaign manager will update your stake, don't worry because the deathline of this campaign very nearest, just need 4 days for wait it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
hi DEV I want to ask you, I follow the signature campaign but because a lot of tread removal so my post is reduced,can you update my Posts at Beginning of Campaign spreadsheets from 151 to be 146 ,, thank DEV

Same with me DEV when I sign up with signature campaign I write my post is 193, but after so many thread deleted by moderator my post left 183 only..
Can you update it also.
Thank you
Activity: 314
i have sent my retweet link with the form, but no update in the spreadsheet. i don't get the stakes
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
When the week 4 starts? and is that the last one?
Please change my Waves wallet , a new wallet 3PBpXGFErXGQ37AWSpP7ApTHbDVjrTgQbgW ,Bitcointalk username : diamondox Thank you in advance
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
join for blog bounty , hope for get succes for this project S3ntipgrapH
just for review and contionus for this project
copper member
Activity: 798
Hey ColorlessK,

When the avatar will be availabe, over 2 weeks since this thread is created. I hope will be here soon  Smiley
Activity: 311
Merit: 110
dev are still avaible bounty social media?
Activity: 392
dev when week 4 start?
Pages:
Jump to: