Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] S3graph - AI Meets Blockchain - page 8. (Read 10560 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Dev i want join? This bounty are open for newbi?
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Im joining twitter bounty
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
I joined slack and telegram bounty
Activity: 714
Merit: 316
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
i joined twitter and slack bounty. i hope this project comes to a good point.
do i have to join the telegram?
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
when will the signatures code released? i want to join in this program after my current bounty program done i want to support this campaign until the end of the ico, this is a good opportunity Smiley

We are currently still looking for a signature designer, hopefully as soon as possible.
Is Graph already available or tradable in the Waves DEX or it will only be listed after the ICO? And also, if I apply today for the Twitter campaign, will I start adding my re/tweets in week 1 or should I put it in week 2? Thank you, sir!

Hello, Graph will be tradeable after ICO Phase 2 ends. You should post them in Week 2.

Thank you for the support, the article is good, please submit it through the respective Blog Form.
Im joining twitter bounty, sorry i just made 3 retweets in a row and after this stage I'll be doing this daily. when is the weekly checkpoint ?

You need to submit the tweets in the respective weekly forms
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Joined Slack and Telegram bounty, so I will follow this great project there Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Im joining twitter bounty, sorry i just made 3 retweets in a row and after this stage I'll be doing this daily. when is the weekly checkpoint ?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures

Your signature campaign registration name shows up as Monkey capital signature campaign; please check it.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
Where do i find the signature??
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 518
Merit: 278
Is Graph already available or tradable in the Waves DEX or it will only be listed after the ICO? And also, if I apply today for the Twitter campaign, will I start adding my re/tweets in week 1 or should I put it in week 2? Thank you, sir!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
joined slack channel today dev ,. thanks ,.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
when will the signatures code released? i want to join in this program after my current bounty program done i want to support this campaign until the end of the ico, this is a good opportunity Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I joined the twitter campaign, joined slack but I saw there are more than 100 people in slack so I didn't fill in the slack form. I will do a blog review for this project as well.  Smiley
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
i smell something good in this campaign i will join in this campaign if my campaign will done early, i see the website of this ico it is so good to see, hope for the success of this ico and i hope that the manager here is very responsive.
I have joined twitter and slack campaign. I think its official bounty program will be successful.

Thank you for the support
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Translation Service: English -> Polish
Hello

I would like to reserve Polish translation of ANN and White Paper
We are happy ro announce that we now have a Referral Bounty Program

Let your friends know about S3graph and invite them to contribute, in return for your help, you will be awarded Graph Tokens .

Payment:

Bronze Tier : Donation of Minimum 1 BTC :  25 GRPH Reward
Silver Tier : Donation of Minimum 10 BTC: 300 GRPH Reward
Gold Tier : Donation of Minimum 20 BTC: 700 GRPH Reward
Diamond Tier: Donation of Minimum 50 BTC: 2.000 GRPH Reward

You need to submit your address and the address from where the contribution was sent through the following form:

Register here:https://goo.gl/forms/HOvQwEPIWvtoxnlT2
Pages:
Jump to: