Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] S3graph - AI Meets Blockchain - page 6. (Read 10560 times)

copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Hey Dev, i have changed my mind about your signature campaign and i wish your project will be able to over come all the barrier of obstacle. best of luck
Activity: 530
hi DEV I want to ask you, I follow the signature campaign but because a lot of tread removal so my post is reduced,can you update my Posts at Beginning of Campaign spreadsheets from 151 to be 146 ,, thank DEV
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
may i translate in indonesian
i see that someone has ordered the translation but not yet done
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
After read the whitepaper of this ico I believe if this project has big potential to boom. Great project with great hope for the best. S o I recommend to everyone to join with this project as soon as possible. So I'm joinning with signature bounty campaign also.
Good luck !!!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
i started to joining this campaign today
so i just fill registration form and week 3 form on spreadsheet right ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
when does week 3 start?

This is week 3
Activity: 530
Promising project, I joined the signature campaign, hoping the project went well ,, good luck Sir
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
when does week 3 start?
Joined signature/avatar and twitter campaign, unfortunately i didn't see signature for Full Member on the OP, so I wear that Member signature. Waiting for your update and adding an avatar also Personal Text.

I had labeled them incorectly, the Jr. Member one was Member and the Member one was Full Member
Yep, maybe. But when i check them 1 by 1 i see signature for Member Rank is longer than signature for Full Member, how's that can be. After i tried signature for member rank I see a few colour is added on it, as we know member rank still not allowed for using colour in their signature. I think you upside down when put it.

You are right, thank you, it should be fixed now
copper member
Activity: 798
Joined signature/avatar and twitter campaign, unfortunately i didn't see signature for Full Member on the OP, so I wear that Member signature. Waiting for your update and adding an avatar also Personal Text.

I had labeled them incorectly, the Jr. Member one was Member and the Member one was Full Member
Yep, maybe. But when i check them 1 by 1 i see signature for Member Rank is longer than signature for Full Member, how's that can be. After i tried signature for member rank I see a few colour is added on it, as we know member rank still not allowed for using colour in their signature. I think you upside down when put it.

copper member
Activity: 798
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
Join this campaign ! Have a good luck with this project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
Interesting project
Unfortunately, the telegram has been blocked in my country, until I can not see the group, unfortunately, however hopefully it works, and good luck

Have you tried using VPN? Maybe it'll work as VPN unblocks you from anything that blocks you from the web.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Signatures are now live and you can start wearing them! Thank you everyone for being so patient, and cheers to Ludbega for designing them
hello campaign manager it looks like the BB signature for JR MEMBER can't fit for the maximum characters of the JR MEMBER's CODE in forum, i mean the signature for JR MEMBER is too long it can't fit' can you fix that.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Interesting project
Unfortunately, the telegram has been blocked in my country, until I can not see the group, unfortunately, however hopefully it works, and good luck
Signatures are now live and you can start wearing them! Thank you everyone for being so patient, and cheers to Ludbega for designing them
Activity: 260
i have joined sosial media campaign dev,. thanks
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Done for the second week, Thanks  for the first week accepted. Good luck for the ICO. The project is great, and the manager is cool very responsive.
Activity: 314
joining twitter campaign.. thanks
Pages:
Jump to: