Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] SHOPEO - DECENTRALISED E-COMMERCE ON ETHEREUM - ICO LIVE - page 14. (Read 17432 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
I wish i was hero member already to put your nice signature, or even full member, you really did a good design job on it, i'm sure it'll bring some curious people.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
Please to everyone participating in the signature campaign update your signature to input the new one!
Ok ready, I've updated signature campain. . .
Success for this project and running smoothly no obstacles
Good luck. . .
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
I correctly understand that the ico collection goes to this address
0x1838A703581061551C3c9153c810EFa9d1A79C4d
And raised of only 27 ether, for 8000 dollars?
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
Joined Twitter and Facebook Campaign thank you.
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Hello all the Shopeo fans, supporters and investors ! Share your opinion on what the price will be here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/shp-shopeo-token-speculation-discussion-2078733 !
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
ok update signature done
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Do campaign facebook must also share post ?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Please to everyone participating in the signature campaign update your signature to input the new one!

I was update the signature sir Wink
Activity: 46
Neswletter spreadsheet still not updated since 08/02.

It will never be anymore. We moved the newsletter registrations to a private spreadsheet because exposing everyone's email address in public was not really a good idea.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Joined the Facebook bounty campaign! Thank you for letting me join and support this project!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hello Dev as a newbie can I participate in your bounty project?
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Signature has been updated to the new one.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org

On bounty article registration form why no Full Member form?

This was just an error. Thank you for pointing it out. We corrected it!

So how I had yesterday listed in bounty article and no Full Member form? while my rank is full member
Activity: 630
Merit: 154
Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain
Neswletter spreadsheet still not updated since 08/02.
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
I updated my signature ! Good luck to this ICO, I just invested, and I will looking forward to do more with my posts Smiley !
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
ICO is now live !

Investors can go to https://shopeo.io/ico to see the exact procedure !
Activity: 423
Merit: 100
joinned FB campaign Sir because twitter Is not sufficient to be able to participate  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Hello CM,

I have joined for Facebook Bounty campaign. The spreadsheet specifies "Refused - can not verify friend number" against my name. It seems like my setting was different. I have updated the setting and now the friend list should be visible. Please kindly check the same and allow me for facebook bounty participation. Thank you.

Also I would like to check do we need to provide links for Like and sharing of posts?

You status has been changed accordingly, welcome! Smiley

Well, that would be better if you provided them.

No, we only accept ETH to buy SHP! Smiley
Thank you very much Aleksander for your help and support Smiley
Look forward to participate actively in bounty campaign.
Hello CM,

I have joined for Facebook Bounty campaign. The spreadsheet specifies "Refused - can not verify friend number" against my name. It seems like my setting was different. I have updated the setting and now the friend list should be visible. Please kindly check the same and allow me for facebook bounty participation. Thank you.

Also I would like to check do we need to provide links for Like and sharing of posts?

You status has been changed accordingly, welcome! Smiley

Well, that would be better if you provided them.

I have seen the ICO site and the site shows Countdown and remaining 6 hours from now. which I want to ask if during ICO takes place only receive ETH Coins ? I mean what does ICO accept other coins like LTC, Dash

No, we only accept ETH to buy SHP! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: