Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] SHOPEO - DECENTRALISED E-COMMERCE ON ETHEREUM - ICO LIVE - page 12. (Read 17432 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
This is cool, i have seen ico address and they have accumulated as much as 46.7 ETH now, here : https://etherscan.io/address/0x1838a703581061551c3c9153c810efa9d1a79c4d  does not that show that the soft cap has been missed? Congratulations to all especially the team
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Still 31.3 ETH in ICO site. 8+ ETH needed to reach soft cap and just left a few hours. I hope some huge investor will come in this last day to make this ICO success although only reach minimum target.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Although do not want to hear this but I have to ask about this then what happens if at the end of ICO does not collect soft caps? Will investors' funds be refunded or projects still running?
Only 7 eth is away from soft cap.
I think it'll pass the soft cap. If it doesn't, then investors got their money back.
Activity: 1050
Although do not want to hear this but I have to ask about this then what happens if at the end of ICO does not collect soft caps? Will investors' funds be refunded or projects still running?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Ico 1 more day will be finished but has not reached the target, whether this project will go on or fail?

All teams must work hard to achieve the target of this project

lets be positive about that.. i know they will be able to raised the remaining balance for the soft cap..

We hope they reach the remaining soft cap. We need to calm and wait what happen of the end.
Its too hard to calm but we need it  Grin
Kj1
Activity: 434
deb please do something Grin, 1day more to ico end and still 31++ eth, we hope succes for this project
Activity: 938
Merit: 100
i have joined newsletter bounty campaign. hope succesfully for your sir, thank you.
Activity: 392
Ico 1 more day will be finished but has not reached the target, whether this project will go on or fail?

lets be positive about that.. i know they will be able to raised the remaining balance for the soft cap..
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344

Activity: 588
Merit: 298
Joined  twitter bounty.. hope its a great project Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Progress :
Soft cap : 31.314593296486996904/40 ETH
Hard cap : 31.314593296486996904/25 000 ETH

Why ICO this no move? I feel no sure, However before ICO ends permanent still there is hope, spirit Participants SHOPEO..
2 days still can in expect, possibility will happen to the magic
i think people is not interested in thier project thats why its not moving i only see lack of promotion given only bounties. BY the way is this campaign had fixed bounty or it will also depends how much raise in the ICO?
Activity: 532
Progress :
Soft cap : 31.314593296486996904/40 ETH
Hard cap : 31.314593296486996904/25 000 ETH

Why ICO this no move? I feel no sure, However before ICO ends permanent still there is hope, spirit Participants SHOPEO..
2 days still can in expect, possibility will happen to the magic
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Hopefully a minimum target is reached, I wonder why this project has little interest, In view of the funds collected is still fairly small for the size of an ICO, Hopefully on the last day many investors are eyeing this project, So it can get satisfactory results..
There're ~4 days and 9 eth is away from the soft cap.
I think it'll be filled. On the last day of ico we might see 100+ ETH invested in. (ETH price is getting lower against BTC so some people are waiting to buy eth to invest in).
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
Hopefully a minimum target is reached, I wonder why this project has little interest, In view of the funds collected is still fairly small for the size of an ICO, Hopefully on the last day many investors are eyeing this project, So it can get satisfactory results..
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
When ICO was palning the price of ETH was 200$, now its 300$. Maybe 32 eth is enough as a minimum...
Activity: 560
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
good project, joined facebook bounty program.
good luck

Welcome to Shopeo Project dude!
Kj1
Activity: 434
I look at the list of article campaign participants and have got the count and the number of tokens that everyone can participate in, so I want to ask if the project is done ... ??

no, i think, this project will done when ico finish August 17th 12:00 UTC, so we have 3days more.
we need 10eth more for soft cap.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I look at the list of article campaign participants and have got the count and the number of tokens that everyone can participate in, so I want to ask if the project is done ... ??
Activity: 336
Joined All Social media bounty campaign for facebook,twitter,slack,and telegram. also Joined newslater campaign.Hopefully this project will succeed, Good Luck teams...
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
good project, joined facebook bounty program.
good luck
Pages:
Jump to: