Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] SHOPEO - DECENTRALISED E-COMMERCE ON ETHEREUM - ICO LIVE - page 10. (Read 17420 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
My understanding to participate in the signature campaign of this project only until the 17th and now more than that, it means bounty is already closed. thanks so much dev.
yes bounty campain was closed, you can find other bounty guys,because now very much a bounty recently started not like two years ago.since I joined on this forum, very few bounty,
GoodLuck  Wink
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
My understanding to participate in the signature campaign of this project only until the 17th and now more than that, it means bounty is already closed. thanks so much dev.
You seem to miss that this project looks legit, maybe you can follow this social media bounty ..
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
Is this shopeo complicated? As well as if buying or selling often passes through several steps to be sold. And what I love is that it works with amazon, it's so cool. Smiley
Activity: 196
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Shopeo ICO is a success so I expect also huge bounty reward.
I also want to remove the signature because I want to apply for another bounty campaign also, Just need some confirmation to do so.

Thanks.

It is a big reward of this campaign and its a great success of this project, But when we remove our signature. We want to join to another campaign.
all partisipant just waiting dev give some update, maybe one week after end all can change signature
be patient guys
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
No information to release the signature, I think we need to wait for updates from them. . .
As far as I know one week  after the ico we can remove our signature, but still we need to wait until the campaign manager announce it to do so.
So that our effort will not turn into nothing.

yeah true, i didn't joined signcamp only joined social media campaign but usually remove the signature is a week after ico or like what your said it is better to wait campaign manager announce it.
sorry for bad english

I've lost some great opportunity here in bitcointalk because I can't apply for another signature bounty for now! hope that the manager will be online and have some announcement now!

The spreadsheet is not updated yet, not really sure what is going on but I will wait for more few days. If there is no official announcement about all bounties after few days then it might be something wrong here.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
No information to release the signature, I think we need to wait for updates from them. . .
As far as I know one week  after the ico we can remove our signature, but still we need to wait until the campaign manager announce it to do so.

yeah true, i didn't joined signcamp only joined social media campaign but usually remove the signature is a week after ico or like what your said it is better to wait campaign manager announce it.
sorry for bad english

I've lost some great opportunity here in bitcointalk because I can't apply for another signature bounty for now! hope that the manager will be online and have some announcement now!

Activity: 420

sorry for bad english
Activity: 227
Merit: 104
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytGcSqm3rdc&t=48s
Reserve
you're spammer!

Do you already know the address of etherscan and also decimal from shopeo ??
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
2 weeks should be the longest time we can delete the signature, but indeed we have to wait for the decision of the party who make the campaign,. . . can only be patient
When will the distribution of tokens on facebook and twitter?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
2 weeks should be the longest time we can delete the signature, but indeed we have to wait for the decision of the party who make the campaign,. . . can only be patient
Activity: 784
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
I also want to remove the signature because I want to apply for another bounty campaign also, Just need some confirmation to do so.

Thanks.

The campaign manager is not online since 16th, lets be a bit patient to wait the answer of any questions regarding the bounties campaigns.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904

Thanks.
Activity: 630
Merit: 350
When do we can receive our bounty reward?
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
Yes also interested in this question..when you remove the signature?
Activity: 423
is ICO over? when we can unwear this signature?
dev what next after ico finished, exchange? did you pay us for bounty?
thank you.
I was waiting for the answer Wink
Pages:
Jump to: