Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] SHOPEO - DECENTRALISED E-COMMERCE ON ETHEREUM - ICO LIVE - page 5. (Read 17420 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
It is very sad that there is no news from the project manager. I would like to hear when there will be awards.

Bounty manager is myself, and I gave news some days ago. Counting is live at the moment and signature participants will know tonight how many SHP they will have earned.
dev how about reward bounty hunter?when token distribution?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
It is very sad that there is no news from the project manager. I would like to hear when there will be awards.

Bounty manager is myself, and I gave news some days ago. Counting is live at the moment and signature participants will know tonight how many SHP they will have earned.

Glad to hear that. I already change my signature today, but still hope get some from my signature campaign bounty. Any plan when coin will be distributed?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 256
Respect to all participant signature campaign it use signcamp code until the calculation is complete
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Is it too late to change wallet address? If possible, please change my wallet to 0x1BaF4d642148F6FB07A1d1Ed5bA3763B4349208E. Thank you.

I joined the FB campaign with these details. BCT name: MainIbem.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Activity: 266
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Hi dev i also will remove my signature and avatar today,,, I hope we will hear some good news next a few days and goodluck with this project

Username : Apriand

Spreadshhet number 69

https://prntscr.com/gf78lh
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
I will be removing signatire and avatar. Hopefully this project there are always good luck
spreadsheet number: 16
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
When will the bounty Twitter be distributed?

No one knows except the dev and the bounty manager but as we all know they keeps on silence after the ICO ended both in this forum and in the telegram group. I think bounty hunters should forget about this and go for other better projects.
Activity: 546
sorry sir, I want to remove the signature and avatar
number spreadsheet : 15

Activity: 542
Merit: 102
When will the bounty Twitter be distributed?
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
Im on the spreadsheet Line : 18
i will remove my signature and avatar .thanks
http://imgur.com/VvHtkcK

Activity: 406
i want remove signature campaign succses for you and team shopeo
bitcointalk username : cijulangboy
number spreadsheet  : #4
starting post             : 466
Activity: 659
is the program over?i am late for joining it.  which exchange we can trade?  where i can find the process of the development?
Yes ,the ico was already finished but the team or the managers are not even updating few days after the ico was finished.
For now there's still no exchange and until now we are waiting for the development. Waiting for the manager to have some updates if they get online.
Activity: 420
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
is the program over?i am late for joining it.  which exchange we can trade?  where i can find the process of the development?
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
done posthing.
i will remove my signature and congratulations for the success of your campaign.
i'm on the spreadsheet line :85
bitcointalk username : naura168
starting post : 432
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Done posting and I'm going to remove my signature.
And congrats for the success of your campaign
Im on the spreadsheet Line: 57
Bitcointalk username: cdog
Starting post: 1015

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
it's very sad news. i hope the team has any solution to solve this problem. i see on the first time that this project can be successfull, but it can't be real.
Pages:
Jump to: