Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] SHOPEO - DECENTRALISED E-COMMERCE ON ETHEREUM - ICO LIVE - page 8. (Read 17420 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 100
reserve croatian translation if needed
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
You can now remove your signature, avatar and personal message if you can make an archive snapshot of your profile.

However, for anyone that took the initiative to remove its signature without notifying it here with a snapshot will probably won't get paid, as we can not verify you worn it until then end of the campaign. Your sole chance now is that I remember you.

It works the same in every campaign, you can't leave until you get a word from the manager. Some people here are doing a bit too much at their convenience and this is a total disrespect toward us, and I do not like that.
And what about another bounties (FB, for example)?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

this is my profile link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/satria33-552906
number of spreaadsheet : 7

I will remove my signature, thank you
Activity: 327
Merit: 116
damn, it's gonna be a long way for this one
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
We will count posts very soon, thank you for your patience.

Hello sir, I almost done the 50 post requirements you need for this campaign
so, I will also remove my signature

Date applied: 10/08/2017
line spreadsheet signature bounty : 98
starting post: 688
end post : 742

file:///C:/Users/PC/Downloads/21038110_468594536848720_1442594363_o.png
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile

Thanks we'll wait  for the payment God bless Smiley

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
You can now remove your signature, avatar and personal message if you can make an archive snapshot of your profile.

However, for anyone that took the initiative to remove its signature without notifying it here with a snapshot will probably won't get paid, as we can not verify you worn it until then end of the campaign. Your sole chance now is that I remember you.

It works the same in every campaign, you can't leave until you get a word from the manager. Some people here are doing a bit too much at their convenience and this is a total disrespect toward us, and I do not like that.

Thanks for the update, I have archived my profile few days ago and I'm still wearing the signature it till now. Anyway can you inform us where is the manager? He is not online since 18th, at least he should come to this thread to clarify everything and update the spreadsheet as soon as possible.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Activity: 770
Merit: 257
Old does not visit this thread, The Campaign is over, How is the result,? Means we just wait for the distribution of bounty.. Hopefully this coin has a high value..  Wink
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Since this campaign finish I am now removing my signature code and join in other campaign . Im waiting for my payment I hope to see the update of the manager soon.
I know we are waiting when the distribution hopefully the manager of this campaign will be online. It almost 6 days past the manager offeline so we decided to remove our signature codes. And i hope they paying us for our job because we do our best to finish it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
Since this campaign finish I am now removing my signature code and join in other campaign . Im waiting for my payment I hope to see the update of the manager soon.

https://m.imgur.com/rDc4F9t
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
When is the official announcement issued about the removal of the signature?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
I would like to remove the signature as well, so here is the archive page of my profile taken 3 days ago. http://archive.is/gxYBx
Hope everything is going right as planned and as expected. Waiting for more updates about the project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
me too.. because no response from bounty manager and the date is over i wanna remove my signature and avatar.
i'm in number 44 on the spreadsheet

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Done posting and im going to remove my signature.
And congrats for the success of your campaign
Im on the spreadsheet Line: 70
Bitcointalk username: Innocant
Starting post: 120

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

You fix the error here but on spreadsheet i have seen my name with red mark with message NOT ENOUGH FOLLOWERS.I think 1200+ followers is more than 500??? Kindly fix there too.This error here stop us working on twitter.very unfortunate if we get less stakes because of this error.Also on facebook there are very less posts since last 2weeks.

Regards
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
Done posting, I'm also remove my signature now.

my profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/russlenat-821689

Activity: 910
Merit: 512
i have finnished all my posts job till august 17 th. i will change my signature too.
username : danipay
line spreadsheet signature bounty : 35
starting post: 831
end post : 904

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
It has been 5 days and there are no updates from DEV. I have done my job well and I want you to update now. Disappointed about campaign management, I will delete my signature today
I think the decision is good, because after ico end there has been no update from dev about the development of this currency. . .
Maybe i will also follow to release the signature
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
We will count posts very soon, thank you for your patience.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
It has been 5 days and there are no updates from DEV. I have done my job well and I want you to update now. Disappointed about campaign management, I will delete my signature today

We do not know the dev of this project back online, The campaign it end on august 17. And how to remove the signature if dont have any announcements.
Pages:
Jump to: