Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] SOMA - The Decentralized Marketplace - page 2. (Read 34170 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Hello,
when will SOMA Token get to Coinmarket and be listed on exchanges?
we are waiting for news from team soma
thanks
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
Still waiting for the prize soma is good.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Hi,

I would like to inform that I didn’t participate in the media bounty. Someone used my profile url and registered. In the spreadsheet, I am in line 251.
Activity: 378
If the price is lower than ICO then it is good to hodl and not sell until few years later you will be glad u hold. It's all about patient!
Activity: 378
Any news about SCT trading?
Activity: 424
Merit: 75
TalkImg.com - Image hosting for BitcoinTalk
Received my tokens, thank you so much!

Waiting for them to get listed on Blockfolio, I won't sell anytime soon but I love to track my moneys Cheesy
Activity: 601
good dev add exchange SOMA listing in etherdelta but if i may know sico ico price ?
will soma be listing in other markets like yobit, bittrex and the famous exchange? Grin
me and all waiting news next the realis exchange other  Cool
Activity: 864
Merit: 260
Hello everyone,

If anyone hasn't received the payment for participating in the bounty campaign yet, please fill this form: https://goo.gl/forms/gJtEyjRVJdZKnYX43
Thank you all once again for participating in this campaign and don't forget that for any problem you can pm me on telegram: @colorlessk.
I wish you all a good day.

Thank you, the token received, everything is very fast and prompt. The question is when will there be access to other exchanges?
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
Hello everyone,

If anyone hasn't received the payment for participating in the bounty campaign yet, please fill this form: https://goo.gl/forms/gJtEyjRVJdZKnYX43
Thank you all once again for participating in this campaign and don't forget that for any problem you can pm me on telegram: @colorlessk.
I wish you all a good day.
Activity: 476
SCT prices are very low in Etherdelta. when ico starts 1 ETH = 450 SCT.
But now with 1 ETH you can get 1300 SCT.  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
Has anyone here already sent the SCT token to etherdelta? How much gas i need to use? I can't send. A gas error appears.

At least 30 GAS right now, people got their tokens on ED easily. Yobit is a problem, don't sent yet. My tokens and others are lost in space there. Transaction succesfull on the chain, but no tokens in our wallets .... So go for ED right now. Price on ED right now is 0.000202 https://etherdelta.com/#SCT-ETH
Activity: 574
hi dev, when token soma will be in exchange other than in Etherdelta?
thanks
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Has anyone here already sent the SCT token to etherdelta? How much gas i need to use? I can't send. A gas error appears.
Activity: 308
Can you help me. I just lost my Sola Tokens from myetherwallet. I think it was stolen! this is the adreess where tokens goes 0xd0D68941509f4231C88E4C204Df6BdCA05Cc6506
Activity: 508
Trading is live! Check: https://etherdelta.com/#SCT-ETH
The tokens are freed, and buyers only bid 10% of the ICO price?!!??
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
i have received my bounties  Wink

thanks for soma team, long live to the project  Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
it seems that the allocation of bounty has been completed and goes well and correctly,I have received a bounty of tokens entirely. tank you dev
by the way, what the next soma plan and strategy, I really want to try to use social marketplace application they have created.
how effective and enthusiastic the user is. i like soma concept. sure... Wink
Activity: 182
All perfectly! I'm very happy because I got all my tokens! I want to express my gratitude to the development team and the company's bounty manager - ColorlessK! The Soma project has a great future! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: