Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] SOMA - The Decentralized Marketplace - page 3. (Read 34170 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 255
Hey guys, when will this coin be on coinmarketcap so I can track the price? And also when is the date they plan to roll out the working platform?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Im so happy that the SCT already safely landing on my wallet. Wish the best luck for SCT to go to the moon!
let's wait this SCT price will be good price, we wait for the exchange other than in Etherdelta  Wink
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
Im so happy that the SCT already safely landing on my wallet. Wish the best luck for SCT to go to the moon!
OoOo Miracle happened, i just received SCT tokens. Thanks Soma Cool Cool

Who knows when the SCT token will be traded on the EtherDelta exchange. thanks in advance

I am thinking will be on the Etherdelta exchange as soon as possible, not only that the price of coins should grow 2x from the price of ICO
I think if going into exchange of Etherdelta price always looks lower than ico price, I will wait in other exchange  Roll Eyes
thanks dev, Payment Blog Soma (SCT) has reached my wallet .. I am waiting for the exchange ..
Activity: 601
Congration and thanks for reserfed distribution for bounty done  Cool Me waiting update news to. Realis exchange
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
Thanks SOMA ! got his coins! waiting for the release of sales in the real market! I think the price will be worthy! Good luck to the project ! Wink
Activity: 588
I just want to say thank you because I have received payment from the gift-giving program I've been waiting for,
Activity: 490
I got coins for twitter, participating in the campaign bounty. Thanks to the project! I wish all the participants good luck!
if payments have already begun, then this is good news. But there is no information anywhere, What trading exchanges will trade in a coin. What is the price of a real token for today?
etherdelta is for sure one exchenge that has listed it but i do not see any trade activity for this coin. if there is listed someplace else please share the info
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

Who knows when the SCT token will be traded on the EtherDelta exchange. thanks in advance

I am thinking will be on the Etherdelta exchange as soon as possible, not only that the price of coins should grow 2x from the price of ICO
Activity: 864
Merit: 260

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Thank you very much Soma Team and Campaign Manager! Received all bounties payments. It was pleasure supporting Soma and hope it will be successful in long term. Holding my tokens till then  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
it's just awful, I do not understand for whom the delay, the manager or the team, I still have not received the award for the blog! I have the impression that I already do not get anything, the project decided to cheat us?

may be in payment will be done gradually. so anything can happen, and many have been getting in payments from this project and there has been no update where to exchange this coin
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
it's just awful, I do not understand for whom the delay, the manager or the team, I still have not received the award for the blog! I have the impression that I already do not get anything, the project decided to cheat us?
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
I got coins for twitter, participating in the campaign bounty. Thanks to the project! I wish all the participants good luck!
if payments have already begun, then this is good news. But there is no information anywhere, What trading exchanges will trade in a coin. What is the price of a real token for today?
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Activity: 588
hello dev why i still have not got the prize from article and video
Activity: 336
Hello dev, I received my signature rewards, thank you again, responsible manager. Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 306
Hello! Dear manager,
I haven't received tokens for twitter. Please check spreadsheet #166.

Dev, Bounty Manager, anybody still alive? Why no payments, no answers? Is it difficult to answer?

I received tokens for facebook and telegram bounty. But still waiting payment for twitter.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
guess there is no know, when the community soma tokens will be listing on the stock.
if there is someone who knows, please explain. Thank you for your attention !

The team reported that on December 10 the token will be transferred to the exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: