Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] SOMA - The Decentralized Marketplace - page 4. (Read 34170 times)

Activity: 583
Merit: 250
Congratulations to all bounty participants of the signature campaign that the distribution of signature campaign bounty payments is done. and I am waiting for the next payment for bounty blog campaign. I hope all payments are done immediately and have no problems. this is a successful project for all of us. Congratulations
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
guess there is no know, when the community soma tokens will be listing on the stock.
if there is someone who knows, please explain. Thank you for your attention !
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
I do not understand how the payment from the company passes? some people got their reward for social media and others do not, just as some people got for a subscription company and others do not, but as far as I understood someone did not receive awards for blogs

The distribution of tokens is in the order of the queue: Twitter, Facebook, Translation, Slack/Telegram, Signature, Reddit & Blog/Media. So be patient and you will also receive a reward.
Activity: 624
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
I do not understand how the payment from the company passes? some people got their reward for social media and others do not, just as some people got for a subscription company and others do not, but as far as I understood someone did not receive awards for blogs
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
Hi, I just received a reward for the signature campaign. Thanks to all and good luck in the future!
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Does anyone know what has happened to the blog and media bounty? I still do not get the soma tokens in my MYW wallet. Does anyone know if they have finished distributing?  Huh

Yes, same still did not get the tokens, does anyone know when it will be distributed ? Smiley
Is this a new strategy?
dev always defer payment for bounty hunter to protect token price. We know hunters always do Dump. 1 Month after the end of ICO should all hunters get their rights.

I fully received my award for a Twitter facebook and telegram. Token will be on the stock exchange on December 10 and I think that until this time the team will all enumerate the award
When was the distribution? And is the distribution over or gradual?  Cause have not gotten mine
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Does anyone know what has happened to the blog and media bounty? I still do not get the soma tokens in my MYW wallet. Does anyone know if they have finished distributing?  Huh

Yes, same still did not get the tokens, does anyone know when it will be distributed ? Smiley
Is this a new strategy?
dev always defer payment for bounty hunter to protect token price. We know hunters always do Dump. 1 Month after the end of ICO should all hunters get their rights.

I fully received my award for a Twitter facebook and telegram. Token will be on the stock exchange on December 10 and I think that until this time the team will all enumerate the award
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

Is this a new strategy?
Activity: 756
Merit: 259

Activity: 391
Merit: 251
Yes, something with a payment delay. I also have not received rewards for the video.
Activity: 630
I do not understand what can cause a problem in the delivery of awards? because all the work is done including calculations, because of this situation, negative karma goes to the project, although the project is still all the same because the money is collected
Activity: 336
Signature token rewards have not yet been issued, hope bounty manager as soon as possible to perform your work, we are very patient and worried, thank you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
i have join bounty twitter but in your spreadsheet my bounty is 0 and notice Below audit.
why im not receive my token bounty ?

This is a very strange and dishonest situation on the part of the developers.
I also registered on Twitter campaign and got zero for a long time work....

You guys should be ashamed!
I did not expect such baseness from you ... if you does not accept registration,
you must inform in advance.

Professionals do not do that. Bad Karma..
Activity: 140
i have join bounty twitter but in your spreadsheet my bounty is 0 and notice Below audit.
why im not receive my token bounty ?
Activity: 569
https://stake.com/
no payment for bounty articles or anything else, except social media payments. when will all be distributed to all campaign participants?
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
congratulations for your successful bounty campaign project. i had received my payment. thank you.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
Yeah same here, Im yet to recieve the token for blog/article bounty. Please help.
Activity: 214
Activity: 114
I got my award as a target, but that's not the point, I'm worried about the future of the project, namely, when will the output go to the stock exchanges? On the delta of the coin, not who does not sell, everyone just wants to buy, why everyone keeps a coin, mb me who can explain why.

Please tell me what exchange traded today token SCT? Please give a link to the exchange.Thanks in advance for your help.
https://etherdelta.com/#SCT-ETH
Here it is traded, but as you see everyone wants to buy, but someone does not want to sell, do not you think so?
actually etherdelta all orders to buy are exhibited by the developers of the coins + the volumes are not large , and this means that developers simply overpriced . as soon as the auction opens, the price will be -1000 , and sell there because it is still not traded , not because they all want to buy

P.S because no one can fill, and therefore no sell orders

Do not frighten people and do not say stupid things. These tokens are not bought or sold because the contract is frozen. Members of the bounty stop nervous and panic, the developers said that until they distribute the payment to investors and bounty members, no one will be able to unfreeze the contract. So do not worry. Before you enter the exchange, you will receive your reward. About the  exchanges. The project has an arrangement with three exchanges, it is etherdelta and yobit, they are still keeping the name of the third exchange in secret. Exchanges are waiting for the team to give them a green light, but until the team with all is calculated on the contract they do not unfreeze.
It's good if it's true. Hopefully the third exchange is bitrex. Looking forward to  coins on the wallet and hope for the best.
Activity: 574
Whether gift sharing has been shared with all campaign participants, but there are still many participants who have not got it yet and I have not received any payment yet ...
I also have not received my gift from the article gift
maybe dev has not started distribution for blog / article campaign, let's wait for news from dev ..
Pages:
Jump to: