Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Swapity - Cryptocurrency Exchange That Pays 100% Dividends - page 23. (Read 39269 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
I joined twitter campaign, every saturday is fill up form day right? And what day will be the pay out? TIA
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
I haven't seen any stake in my twitter spreadsheet.  I have  come to know That from now I will have  to  give report weekly.
Activity: 392
Hello bounty manager. I joined Signature Campaign.
Thanks
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
Joining the signature campaign.Good luck!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
ico until November 30, will last? on which exchanges will be traded?

Already traded on EtherDelta

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/swapcoin/#markets
https://daxum.net/?ref=Aidar88
ico until November 30, will last? on which exchanges will be traded?
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
Status update for payouts: today (Wednesday) will finish paying out the remaining backlogged bounties  Roll Eyes
Again we're very sorry about the delay but we are hiring an intern to make sure it is smooth from here on out.

It's ok, the most important thing is the dev is still active and still answering all our queries. I just notice one thing in swapity's twitter, it only have few updates. Maybe it needs more improvement or more updates about the status of the project Smiley
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
Status update for payouts: today (Wednesday) will finish paying out the remaining backlogged bounties  Roll Eyes
Again we're very sorry about the delay but we are hiring an intern to make sure it is smooth from here on out.
the last payout for signature bounty was for the first or second week ?
Activity: 742

Okay no problem sir
Waiting my payout
Activity: 61
Activity: 798
Hii When will you get reward of this week will you distribute or not.
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
Manager, the OP says you have to report in a weekly new google spreadsheets, but I cannot find it. We should not report in the thread, but I see lot's of people reporting. Do I need to report in the thread?
No, you do not need to write reports here. Each Saturday in the subject is placed a form for the report. It must be filled in
Activity: 121
Joined social media bounty. Thanks
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
What about the payout of the week2 signateur compagnie
Activity: 742
All bounties should be paid out completly by later today (Tuesday). Thanks for all the great support everyone!  Grin
To show our dedication to the community we're going to hire an intern to help speed up bounty processing.
We created a Telegram group chat t.me/swapity for users to talk about the project. Feel free to stop by and say hi!

We also have some news coming soon so stay tuned!

We are almost done processing the weekly results. I'm very sorry for the backlog but we got swamped with thousands of new users who signed up this week.
Also users who want their twitter followers updated on the spreadsheet should pm me and not post it in the thread (it would start counting as of next week).

Though the ANN thread is not that active, Bounty thread has lots of active participants. I think maybe dev needs to open a bounty that will make this ann thread very active.
Good point. Do you guys have any suggestions on what we can do to help the ANN thread get more attention?

I think the best way is to promote ann thread in social medias like twitter and facebook. Open a google form where they can update their report about promoting Swapity. 3x a week tweets is good. Then they also need to create constructive post here in bounty thread and in the Ann thread. But I think this bounty will need a good amount of rewards so many members will encourage to join. Smiley
Thanks for the suggestion! We'll look into it.

later today (Tuesday) ?
okay dev i will wait tomorrow for my reward
thank you
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
Manager, the OP says you have to report in a weekly new google spreadsheets, but I cannot find it. We should not report in the thread, but I see lot's of people reporting. Do I need to report in the thread?
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
Joined the campaign
https://daxum.net/?ref=Aidar88
when you are awarded tokens for last week???
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
All bounties should be paid out completly by later today (Tuesday). Thanks for all the great support everyone!  Grin
To show our dedication to the community we're going to hire an intern to help speed up bounty processing.
We created a Telegram group chat t.me/swapity for users to talk about the project. Feel free to stop by and say hi!

We also have some news coming soon so stay tuned!

We are almost done processing the weekly results. I'm very sorry for the backlog but we got swamped with thousands of new users who signed up this week.
Also users who want their twitter followers updated on the spreadsheet should pm me and not post it in the thread (it would start counting as of next week).

Though the ANN thread is not that active, Bounty thread has lots of active participants. I think maybe dev needs to open a bounty that will make this ann thread very active.
Good point. Do you guys have any suggestions on what we can do to help the ANN thread get more attention?

I think the best way is to promote ann thread in social medias like twitter and facebook. Open a google form where they can update their report about promoting Swapity. 3x a week tweets is good. Then they also need to create constructive post here in bounty thread and in the Ann thread. But I think this bounty will need a good amount of rewards so many members will encourage to join. Smiley
Thanks for the suggestion! We'll look into it.

No problem, I wish I can be a big help to this project. I already joined the bounties and hoping I can get more people to invest in swapity.
I wish you luck and success in the coming months Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
On which day of the week should I submit a report?
Pages:
Jump to: