Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Swapity - Cryptocurrency Exchange That Pays 100% Dividends - page 27. (Read 39303 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I by mistake filled a form twitter twice

spr#114 and spr #4641

please delete spr#4641

Activity: 448
Joined the twitter campaign. Thank you very much and more power! Smiley
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Activity: 611
Activity: 322
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
Good day dev i forgot that i already joined in twitter campaign please forgive me and remove spreadsheet no. 4565  and my main number is spreadsheet no. 103  thanks.
Retweet report:

Twitter username: @monicamanalast2
Twitter profile link: https://mobile.twitter.com/monicamanalast2
Followers: 5100+

1. https://twitter.com/Swapity_io/status/926304477774311425 2.
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
Done join bounty twitter campaign in few days ago & my name in spreadsheet
Activity: 370
Twitter user name : @flyyang2001
Twitter Profile link : https://twitter.com/flyyang2001
BCT user name : brendan6498011
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Joined to Twitter Bounty Campaign.
Thanks!
Activity: 532
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
It's been quite a busy week for us! Sorry for not getting back to you guys sooner.

Due to the increased amount of report submissions (and the increased amount of people filling in the form wrong Undecided ) it has taken longer then expected to double check everything. We've paid out about half of the bounties so far. After we get some rest we'll continue paying out the rest. Starting next week we'll have more help so all bounties should get paid on Sunday Smiley

Thanks receive payment for twitter bounty Smiley
Will the payment for the signature campaign for the past 1.5 weeks?
Yes the additional days will count if you signed up at the beginning.

Thanks for the information, but many users retweet also tweets thay are older than 6 days. You didnt answer me previous quesiton. Is it possible to create also own tweets about swapity and swapcoin, for example one own tweet a day.
Yes, we will be rewarding unique and constructive tweets of at least one sentence. This means no copy and pasting previous tweets and no posting just hashtags. Low quality tweets will not be counted.
i am confused sir what is the begining and the ending day for the signature week ? is it from sunday to saturday ?
All bounties are weekly and get paid on Sundays. I post the self-report forms on Saturday to give people time to fill it out.

Why have I received the same amount of coins with account 10000+ as other accounts received with 1000-10000?
Activity: 504
hi admin! i joined the airdrop days ago and i've been saving my tweet links. so where's the updated form now so that i can report my tweets there?

by the way, congrats to this project!!! it's nice to be part of this wonderful bounty! i enjoyed posting stuffs for you.  Grin
Activity: 292
hello admin today im joining the Twitter campaign
Activity: 280
Joined to Signature Bounty Campaing.
Thanks!
Activity: 420
Pages:
Jump to: