Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Swapity - Cryptocurrency Exchange That Pays 100% Dividends - page 24. (Read 39269 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
All bounties should be paid out completly by later today (Tuesday). Thanks for all the great support everyone!  Grin
To show our dedication to the community we're going to hire an intern to help speed up bounty processing.
We created a Telegram group chat t.me/swapity for users to talk about the project. Feel free to stop by and say hi!

We also have some news coming soon so stay tuned!

We are almost done processing the weekly results. I'm very sorry for the backlog but we got swamped with thousands of new users who signed up this week.
Also users who want their twitter followers updated on the spreadsheet should pm me and not post it in the thread (it would start counting as of next week).

Though the ANN thread is not that active, Bounty thread has lots of active participants. I think maybe dev needs to open a bounty that will make this ann thread very active.
Good point. Do you guys have any suggestions on what we can do to help the ANN thread get more attention?

I think the best way is to promote ann thread in social medias like twitter and facebook. Open a google form where they can update their report about promoting Swapity. 3x a week tweets is good. Then they also need to create constructive post here in bounty thread and in the Ann thread. But I think this bounty will need a good amount of rewards so many members will encourage to join. Smiley
Thanks for the suggestion! We'll look into it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
We are almost done processing the weekly results. I'm very sorry for the backlog but we got swamped with thousands of new users who signed up this week.
Also users who want their twitter followers updated on the spreadsheet should pm me and not post it in the thread (it would start counting as of next week).

Though the ANN thread is not that active, Bounty thread has lots of active participants. I think maybe dev needs to open a bounty that will make this ann thread very active.
Good point. Do you guys have any suggestions on what we can do to help the ANN thread get more attention?

I think the best way is to promote ann thread in social medias like twitter and facebook. Open a google form where they can update their report about promoting Swapity. 3x a week tweets is good. Then they also need to create constructive post here in bounty thread and in the Ann thread. But I think this bounty will need a good amount of rewards so many members will encourage to join. Smiley
Activity: 742

and when we got payment of task last week sir ?
i'm done report at last saturday.
Activity: 61

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
Hello,
It's nice bounty, good to know you are already on Coinmarketcap
Joined Twitter campaign
https://twitter.com/flodner
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
Hello. Change please the number of followers instead of 198, I now have them 536.

My twitter https://twitter.com/onlineshop_lj
Number in spreadsheet 25.

Thank you. I sent the report for 4 weeks.

Greetings, dev. Please change the number of followers in the spreadsheet.

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
As a preliminary response we are now changing the minimum Twitter followers to 100.

Is this only for new comers or you'll delete old participants under 100 followers?
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Hi dev. My tweeter follower has changed. It is 1350 now. My Spreadsheet: 508. Thanks.
Activity: 504
Hi I joined your Twitter campaign 2 days ago and I, myself, enjoyed learning about Swapity. At first, I like it. Now, I think I starting to fall for it! I hope my efforts will be counted
Activity: 448
Hi Manager! Joined the social media bounty campaign. Hoping thwt we could do a lot of help in making this project a sure success. Good luck and more power!
Activity: 798
Hi I'm joining the signature campaign
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 0
I was fill form for twitter campaign
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
i think for signcamp is 2.5 week , and week 1 is done
and week 2 is still for waiting payment , we are hope for get payment on last week
thanks for appreciate
Activity: 234
Joined twitter campaign 💕
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
this campaign is very nice ,and dev is active for give update , apreciate dev
we are keep for signature and stay  tune to see always if any update.
and sofar swp price on etherdelta is still dump hope its can pump
Pages:
Jump to: